Delay audio from any chrome tab to align it with another source. Ideal for syncing a radio broadcast with your TV.
Whether you're tired of listening to Joe Buck obsess over Kyle Schwarber or just appreciate your local sports radio personalities, Audio Delay helps you replace the lame TV guys by aligning a radio broadcast with your TV. Gone are the days of listening to Chris Collinsworth start a meaningless story with "Now here's a guy...". Instead, you'll be listening to your local guys who you've been with all season, who know your team, and who don't make you want to scream into your pillow at the sound of their voice. There might be other use cases for this plugin, but I don't know what they are. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- (2020-03-10) Jeremy Hines: Works perfectly for delaying audio but it won't allow videos to play in full-screen.
- (2020-03-08) Fumiya I: I am using this tool as language learning. Generally large part of subtitles on music on YouTube is a bit fast than we noticed. This ext makes learning language by singing on YouTube easier.
- (2020-02-21) Animal Farm Recording: I love the idea of this extension but when I toggled it to "on," it muted the sound of the webcast I was watching.
- (2020-02-04) Samuel McFadden: can't go into fullscreen!
- (2020-01-28) Mariusz Piotrzkowski: Doesn't work with negative values.
- (2020-01-19) WuNjo: Funciona perfectamente. Lo uso para ajustar el retardo de la radio con el fútbol y va perfecto. Un 10 porque no abundan este tipo de complementos.
- (2020-01-05) Michał Gamrat: It was working and I actually loved the functionality but it stopped working some time ago and never worked since :<
- (2019-12-27) ItzLegend: Everything works great! But I can't full screen anything when the extension is active. Please fix this!!
- (2019-11-17) Eric Johnson: perfect for syncing live radio audio stream with a video stream in another tab, for example WatchESPN with the local radio announcer.
- (2019-10-27) Furin KazanX: It works perfectly, Can u unlock the delay timer like 5 mins please?
- (2019-10-27) Corey Ashe-Bradford: Needs to have a negative value. Audio is usually 4-5 seconds late. This only makes it worse. If it's not possible for the developer to adjust the audio the other way, I hope they'll look into delaying the video instead. That would solve the problem for me and likely everybody else who has made complaints similar to mine.
- (2019-10-22) Michał Pocheć: Generally it works but its not possible to enable fullscreen mode for example on Netflix. 5 stars if you fix it
- (2019-10-10) Harrison Ward: needs a negative delay, otherwise whats the point
- (2019-10-07) Logan R: This seems like just what I need! Is there a way to make it work on mobile while in chrome? I opened the browns website and started playing live audio of the broadcast but I can't find the extension by the nav bar up top like it shows it should be? I have it installed on my chrome and it's updated. Thanks!
- (2019-10-05) Nic Sievers: Great extension. Exactly what I was looking for. Only request is add a mute button. Since it "takes over the audio" there is no way to mute it for a little bit. Real pain when you have a very long delay.
- (2019-09-14) Nino Di Natale: Does what I need perfectly.
- (2019-09-12) David Ecklund: Great to have this! It would be even better with hotkeys for +/- 1/10 or a sec delay for latency fluctuations.
- (2019-09-12) Marco S: PLEASE add negative delay! This would be perfect for bluetooth audio.
- (2019-08-20) Brian Workman: Searched forever for something like this. Works beautifully for syncing up my local radio broadcast to the tv.
- (2019-08-19) Luke B: This extension worked like a charm. It's amazing. My only hope is that you continue to keep it updated as chrome updates come out so it stays compatible.
- (2019-08-08) Mike A: Doesnt do anything.
- (2019-05-26) Logan H: Did precisely what it said it would and didn't complicate it. Helped me fix a youtube video I didn't want to watch out-of-sync. Good extension.
- (2019-04-30) MBGM MBGM: Works... only as long as the popup stays open, which isn't useful. Also prevents Youtube from displaying in fullscreen.
- (2019-03-20) r t: Doesn't seem to work on youtube. It keeps turning off on itself.
- (2019-03-18) Alex Ventura: It works as it says, but I needed an negative time sync, for fixing audio delay from post-processing audio that I like to use. You mentioned other uses, well, here u are, if u can add negative delay, people can use audio effects and fix the delay that comes with it using your tool. Thx