An extension that when clicked on, stores the urls for later reading in a special Read Later Bookmarks folder
Click to store the url for later reading. Click again to remove the url when you are done reading. No 3rd party storage/sign up No login No cookies Icon turns blue when you are on a "Read Later URL". Icon also displays the number of your stored URLs. If you are syncing your google account, it doesn't matter what computer you use, all your read later bookmarks will be accessible regardless of the device or computer. The idea with this extension is that you can store your read later links in your current Google account (no third party signup needed) and sync it automatically over all your computers together with all your other your bookmarks and settings. Manage the links as you would do any bookmark folder.
- (2019-06-11) 莊斐杰: Easy to use. Easy to back up.
- (2019-01-27) aione: 发现了个宝贝
- (2018-11-05) basilis blizard: THE BEST ... didnt expect it , even better than safari reading list, one click and one click delete is perfect. seached for so many before this
- (2016-10-20) Niels van Egmond: I decided to bring down the number of bookmarked pages. Sat down, opened some and tried unbookmarking them after reading. However, instead of unmarking it, it started bookmarking them again in a different folder. Costs more time than it saves.. just use ctrl+D for quick bookmarking.
- (2015-11-22) Andrew Pavlov: То, что нужно.
- (2014-07-07) NW Social: it does not work?