This extension saves a list of links to pages to read later.
This reading list extension allows you to save pages in a list to get back to later. It’s super slick and easy to use, and it helps keep your tab count down. How to use it? 1. Go to a page you want to save for later 2. Click the reading list icon on the top right of your browser Chrome Reading List icon 3. Click the + button 4. When you want to read a page you saved, open up the extension and click the reading item you want to read (control + click or command ⌘/windows key ⊞ + click to open the page in a new tab) 5. Done with a page? Click the × next to said page in your reading list, and it will magically vanish.
- (2021-11-30) scalacodeacademy academy: Funciona como deveria
- (2021-11-20) ANGELA STELLA: Non mi trovo molto bene con le raccolte di microsoft Edge,perchè tutte le volte che mi ritrovo a formattare il pc anzichè sincronizzarle mi perdeva tutti i miei preferiti. Quindi cercavo un estensione più pratica,e veloce come questa.Un estensione in cui avrei potuto salvare tutte le mie ricerche preferite. E penso di averla trovata in questa. Anche se non ho ancora ben capito una cosa.Se nel caso dovessi formattare il pc,questa estenzione salva e sincronizza nuovamente tutti i link che ho modo di salvare?se nel caso fosse cosi?la riterrei veramente eccellente.E non me ne separerei più.Ma comunque complimenti lo stesso allo sviluppatore e al suo impegno.👏👏
- (2021-11-15) Jakeopod Mcfloppa Jaj'kur Soggasimp Bingusbong: Really helpful for saving tabs for later!
- (2021-11-07) sonoEdo: molto utile, grazie
- (2021-10-19) world zhao: 很可以
- (2021-10-18) Alex Pinheiro: funciona como deveria, recomendo.
- (2021-10-13) Andrea Walsh: This app is consistently reliable and simple to use for both personal and business use. While it is effortless to add and/or delete web pages, I recommend it for its reliability - a factor I do not often encounter in free extensions. The app sorts pages by READ vs ALL. In my work, I often need to save 30+ scientific or legal pages. I appreciate that I can easily edit the TITLE of pages without negatively impacting the app function. I use "EDIT" as a "label" to sort pages into categories that I can search.Certainly it would benefit if more functionality (as indicated in other reviews) were added, but by editing the page TITLE I make it work. I have used it for 18 months and have never encountered a problem.
- (2021-10-11) Md Yaaqub: Great App. Easy to use and reliable.
- (2021-10-03) Ray Perez: Really useful and user friendly. Very simple extension that does exactly what it says it does. It's perfect for saving interesting articles when you don't have the time to read and come back later when you have time. I really like it. Thanks.
- (2021-09-30) Stefan Bamert: Genial!
- (2021-09-19) Trường San: Nhìn đẹp mà tiện cực kì nhá các đồng chí muốn cài đặt. Khuyến khích luôn
- (2021-09-17) Maui Uwelcome: Simply and efficiently doing what it claims.
- (2021-09-16) Hosa: Im sorry to say that this is probably the best reading list extension you can find ... And im sorry because the developer thinks he perfected it, and thats not true.. When you have many links and you open one in a new background tab, the interface disappears and you return to the top of the list when you open it again.. Please fix these two things! I do not think it is too much to ask since it is a fundamental function...
- (2021-08-31) Raj Ranjan: very amazing and helpful.
- (2021-08-25) Kovisha Veeranan: great app
- (2021-08-16) Chandan Kumar Pathak: Quite nice and easy to refer.
- (2021-08-16) Aafia Kamil: This is awesome!!!
- (2021-08-06) ahmed sayed: good
- (2021-07-27) Evelyn González: No estoy segura del limite que tenga. Fuera de eso 10/10
- (2021-07-25) My Bành Tiểu: Really helpful
- (2021-07-13) Hà Vy: Very convenient, but it would be perfect to have an input bar (like, address bar?) to save pages I suddenly remember, or find it in an incognito tab. That way I don't have to open the website completely to save it.
- (2021-07-12) Benjamin Koelewijn: Incredible. Much better than the default Chrome version.
- (2021-07-11) rahul sureka: GR8 APP
- (2021-06-18) Fernando Vazquez: Muy buena extension, hace lo que promete y funciona de maravilla ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- (2021-06-08) João Luiz: Poderia melhorar o modo escuro, o título tem pouco contraste, o que dá a impressão de que só "abaixaram a luz" da interface
- (2021-06-07) Shubham Dohare: great extension!
- (2021-05-27) Lililou Sgs: Très utile et surtout pratique. Plus besoin de s'envoyer les pages par email pour conserver des informations diverses. Très facile à installer et à utiliser.
- (2021-05-24) Ольга: Отличное! Очень удобно!
- (2021-05-18) Azucena Castillo: Una app muy útil para guardar los sitios mas importantes que suelo usar para preparar mis clases.
- (2021-05-10) Dr,Pannirselvam Pagandai V, , BR, Eco Tech MBA: Good better book mark for future app used
- (2021-05-07) Xena Khan: its so easy to use i never have to use any apps after i downloaded this i definitely recommend this to others loveeeeeeee it BEST APP EVER
- (2021-04-30) mishel soruco: 10/10
- (2021-04-12) alessandro pinto: estensione utilissima ! stavo cercando qualcosa di simile semplice e immediata ed è comparsa all'improvviso senza preavviso ... chrome legge nel pensiero :))
- (2021-04-04) roho latib: sper ca facilite bien
- (2021-03-25) Andrey Moroz: Quick and useful tool
- (2021-03-20) Alfa Luso: It takes TOO MUCH space in my bookmarks bar. Can I edit the name (delete it) and only keep the image/icon?
- (2021-03-16) Theodora Loufardaki: ένα πολύ χρήσιμο για προσωρινή αποθήκευση σελίδων...σακούλι.
- (2021-03-12) 非凡黄: 之前的付费，这个免费，为开发人员点赞👍。
- (2021-03-11) Guillaume Grassiant: Exactly what I was looking for! A great and easy-to-use app. I can bookmark things I need to read in the coming days, intuitive and pleasing UI. Great add-on.
- (2021-03-10) Ulla B.: Sehr hilfreich! Einfach mal auf die Schnelle eine Seite merken, ohne dass sie gleich in den Lesezeichen landen muss.
- (2021-03-09) Robert Reilly: Great app. Easy to use and very useful for keeping with articles that I need to put on the back burner but need to get to later. Love it.
- (2021-03-06) Zac Smith: Vary simple and easy to use! So far has been a big help with school reading I need to do later in the day. I would recommend this to anyone.
- (2021-03-04) MarVAiming: simple but i wish there was an easier way to add a webpage to reading list
- (2021-02-17) Ana Rojas Mendoza: Muy buena, pero cuando ya tenía como 6 links y se me borraron, alguien sabe porque?
- (2021-02-12) Valtiel: Ok, but grouping the tabs would be nice. And it would be perfect!
- (2021-02-12) BellevilleHills: Vraiment pratique ! Merci
- (2021-02-06) niala Druosel: pratique
- (2021-02-05) Georg Zunner: Simple but good. It would be nice if you could divide it into categories.
- (2021-02-03) wang david: 非常不错，方便快捷，不占用内存
- (2021-02-02) Terje Skuggen: Super! Sort by latest or last addedded. And you can even sort by drag and drop. Chrome sync between browser as well. Perfect!
- (2021-10-07, v:2.4.4) tom cook: Cannot save new item. QUOTA_BYTES quota exceeded
getting this error when trying to add to reading list.
- (2021-06-07, v:2.4.4) Jon & Leaetta Wacker: Reading List
The '+' button disappeared after the most recent chrome update. Can no longer add to my reading list.
- (2021-04-15, v:2.4.4) Bernd: Chrome update destroyed my readinglist
After my google chrome browser has been updated, reading list didn't work anymore and I had to press the "repair button" to get this great extension up and running again. Next I recognized that my reading list has been totally removed, i.e. all items in the list disappeared. Unfortunately I didn't take a backup before. Reading list did store the items somewhere before the update, but where, in which file? How can recover that? Please help me, because I put important URLs into my reading list I need to read. Your support is very appreciating!
- (2021-03-28, v:2.4.4) Terry Story: The "Reading List" icon on my bookmarks bar
I don't use it and I don't want it, so how can I delete it?
- (2021-03-28, v:2.4.4) Susan Menke: Reading List
Just showed up one day. How do I remove it?
- (2021-03-22, v:2.4.4) Rick Eisenstein: get it off
One day this is on my bookmark line. I didnt put it on my computer and would like to take it off, please. How to do.
- (2021-03-20, v:2.4.4) carol santacroce: reading list
was added to my computer without my consent. how do I get rid of it. it is of no use to me at all
- (2021-03-16, v:2.4.4) Michel Roekens: Comment supprimer la liste de lecture
Je voudrais supprimer la liste de lecture, comment faire ?
- (2021-03-16, v:2.4.4) Astrid Korntner: How to remove?
How do I remove this gadget? I don't need it and I don't like to have to choose between bookmark and reading list everytime I want to save a site
- (2021-03-16, v:2.4.4) Diane Lamarche: liste de lecture
I would like to remove this gadget ?
- (2021-03-16, v:2.4.4) MrComedimusico: How to delete it
It was installed automatically without me wanting it and I want te delete it but I don't know how
- (2021-02-18, v:2.4.4) Daniel Sorin: Smaller font
The possibility to switch to a smaller font in order to add more bookmarks
- (2021-02-11, v:2.4.4) Kimberly Bradford: Would love to have across devices
It would be amazing if this was also an app i could sign into so i can save things to read on my desktop and have it easily available on my phone - would def be willing to pay for an app that let me do that
- (2020-10-21, v:2.4.4) Rich Bobo: Items not being added.
Is there a number of items limit...? I am not able to add anything any more...
- (2020-07-29, v:2.4.4) Sergey Muratov: Counter
Can you please add a counter of the items on the icon?
- (2020-06-08, v:2.4.4) barbudo 2005: Context menu
Could you add an & to the context menu "Add page to Reading &list" to select with a l key? Thank you very much in advance.
- (2020-06-08, v:2.4.4) barbudo 2005: Open in foreground
Could yo add a settings to open the tab in foreground? Thank you very much in advance
- (2020-05-18, v:2.4.4) Golia V. Pezzulla: Sincronizzare l'elenco lettura con lo smartphone
come è possibile sincronizzare l'elenco lettura con lo smartphone?
- (2020-04-08, v:2.4.4) Mariska de Wit: Reading list disappeared
List disappeared with all important websites etc on. Re-installed Reading List, but pages do not appear again. Have empty list. Please aid in restoring the pages.
- (2020-02-16, v:2.4.4) Mansi Trivedi: Issue with adding articles to reading list
Hello, I have been using your application for a long time and really enjoy it. However, today when I was trying to add articles to my reading list I was not able to. Is there a limit to the number of links that can be saved to the reading list?
- (2020-01-13, v:2.4.4) Danny Sands: Viewing Reading List on iOS?
I understand that Chrome for iOS does not permit extensions, but the problem (that many of us seem to have) would be addressed if there were a way to have a link to an HTML page that contained our reading list. Just a thought. Thanks.
- (2020-01-10, v:2.4.4) M. M.: Limit reached
Dear Alex, looks like I have reached the limit, so I am not able to add any new pages. Is this a wanted feature?
- (2020-01-02, v:2.4.4) Matt Purtell: Newly added webpage instantly disappears as I leave same website page to another
I'm using iMac and Google Chrome. Just let you know I added new webpage to the list and I leave to another website but suddenly it's gone from the list. I tried other webpages but all same thing happened when I left to new webpages. Maybe you have some bug...?
- (2019-12-30, v:2.4.4) mobile version
Hello, Is there a mobile version of the extention so I could see & read my "reading list" on my Android phone? Many thanks, Ella
- (2019-08-16, v:2.4.4) Shaun Clapham: readling list in chrome on ios
There is a reading list on my ios chrome, is it different then this? for they are not in sync.. How do I add a page to my mobile to read later on my desktop? Please help
- (2019-07-03, v:2.4.4) tanya tasheva: Reading List for Iphone
Can You, please make it available for my chrome browser on IOs! It is very annoying when I have my articles on the PC and can not sync them on my Iphone. Thanks
- (2019-07-01, v:2.4.4) Flying Peanuts: Editing
Please add the option to edit links. Thanks.
- (2019-05-31, v:2.4.4) Edson Tayrone: extensao funcionando fora do normal
no inicio a extensao salvava tudo muito bem, depois, só salva na hora, depois apaga sozinho.porque isso acontece ? existe algum limite de favoritos pra salvar ?
- (2019-05-27, v:2.4.4) Edson Tayrone: favorito salvo é apagado depois de algum tempo.
estou comum problema na extensao. salvo o favorito normalmente, mas logo depois, o mesmo favorito é apagado.
- (2019-05-05, v:2.4.4) Edson Tayrone: extensao salva e apaga favorito sozinha..
toda vez que salvo um determinado endereço, após alguns minutos o favorito é apagado. isso é normal ? existe um limite de favoritos a serem salvos pela extensao ?
- (2019-04-07, v:2.4.4) Nam Hoàng Nguyên: Add a separator between page added by different date
Add a separator between page added by different date, so it is easy to know.
- (2019-04-01, v:2.4.4) Daniel Witvliet: Viewing reading list on smartphone
Is there a way to view the reading list on your phone?
- (2019-03-30, v:2.4.4) Edson Tayrone: traduçao para o português.
tem como traduzir para o português do brasil ?
- (2019-03-30, v:2.4.4) Edson Tayrone: dica de melhoria.
eu gostaria de sugerir a traduçao para português do brasil. iria facilitar muito o uso. poderia ser feito ?