This extension saves a list of links to pages to read later.
This reading list extension allows you to save pages in a list to get back to later. It’s super slick and easy to use, and it helps keep your tab count down. How to use it? 1. Go to a page you want to save for later 2. Click the reading list icon on the top right of your browser Chrome Reading List icon 3. Click the + button 4. When you want to read a page you saved, open up the extension and click the reading item you want to read (control + click or command ⌘/windows key ⊞ + click to open the page in a new tab) 5. Done with a page? Click the × next to said page in your reading list, and it will magically vanish.
- (2020-08-06) qingzhi chen: 方便好用
- (2020-08-03) Golia V. Pezzulla: elenco dei preferiti non sincronizza con chrome dell'iphone
- (2020-08-03) Sandra Carman: Love it. Simple and efficient.
- (2020-08-01) José Juan Tejeda: Muy útil para guardar momentáneamente origen de consulta para las fuentes bibliográficas
- (2020-07-25) Carlos Beltrán: Gracias a esta extensión estoy super organizado y no pierdo mis paginas importantes! ^_^~
- (2020-07-17) Niels Thiemann: great feature - was missing in chrome
- (2020-07-06) Ogechi Nwoko: I love the reading list plugin! its simple and works!
- (2020-07-03) Yadhunandan Thoppay Prabakaran: I use 'Add to Reading List' on my iPhone Safari all the time. This extension is its desktop equivalent for Chrome. I love the fact it keeps things simple with no extra bells and whistles. I use it as my reading 'stack' making sure I delete things off after I am done reading. For things I need to come back to, I use regular Chrome bookmarks. Someone mentioned about getting notified when a new article is available. Try Feedly perhaps?
- (2020-06-30) Thomas James: If you clear cache I believe it clears reading list. also can't export just gives garbage file. --
- (2020-06-26) Wesley Garcia: Gostei da interface, da leveza e da rapidez. Pra ficar perfeito, só falta criarem a opção de múltipla marcação pra excluir os marcadores de uma só vez.
- (2020-06-25) Crystal Lee: Simple and easy to use feature! I do wish it allowed more controls such as creating different reading lists and being able to add articles directly to the "unread" section. Other than that, it's not bad!
- (2020-06-24) Siddhant Choudhury: It's aesthetically pleasing and easy to use, therefore I find it great
- (2020-04-12) 서영수: 왜 이제서야 알게됐을까요? 너무 좋네요~
- (2020-04-10) Kyle Storms: Nice - I wish it synced with Chrome on iOS.
- (2020-04-09) K K: 非常好用
- (2020-04-04) OUSSAMA LACHAAL: il est trés utils pour garder les pages interesent
- (2020-04-02) Luigi Abate: simple, clean & effective. Makes everyday operations and leisure time run much more smoothly. Fully recommend, a must-have extension.
- (2020-04-02) Kittisak Umphan: this is great some time i just want to keep it but not want to add it to any bookmark and then i forgot it forever... it's might be good if it have category function to collect any list
- (2020-03-31) Ashlee J: Very nice for saving pages to read later, could do with some folders for sorting my reading list. Overall a great extension
- (2020-03-20) Don DiMucci: Sehr gute Tool macht was es soll, fehlt nur noch anheften. Ansonsten danke für das Tool.
- (2020-03-19) 최종상: 유용한 앱이네요...^^
- (2020-03-17) Lee Daniels: Just what I needed! Nice to have my reading list always available in one place. Easy to sort/edit/delete, good search function. Great to have the context-menu option: right-click on a link, "Add link to reading list". Just a good, simple, compact extension.
- (2020-03-11) 조강래: 내가 뭘 어디서봤는지 모르는게 많았는데 정리해두니 많은 도움이 되네요 좋아요!!!
- (2020-03-03) Katie Farmer: Great for keeping track of essay references and readings without having a million tabs open slowing down my computer. :)
- (2020-02-23) HAOXIAN ZHU: 非常好
- (2020-07-29, v:2.4.4) Sergey Muratov: Counter
Can you please add a counter of the items on the icon?
- (2020-06-08, v:2.4.4) barbudo 2005: Context menu
Could you add an & to the context menu "Add page to Reading &list" to select with a l key? Thank you very much in advance.
- (2020-06-08, v:2.4.4) barbudo 2005: Open in foreground
Could yo add a settings to open the tab in foreground? Thank you very much in advance
- (2020-05-18, v:2.4.4) Golia V. Pezzulla: Sincronizzare l'elenco lettura con lo smartphone
come è possibile sincronizzare l'elenco lettura con lo smartphone?
- (2020-04-08, v:2.4.4) Mariska de Wit: Reading list disappeared
List disappeared with all important websites etc on. Re-installed Reading List, but pages do not appear again. Have empty list. Please aid in restoring the pages.
- (2020-02-16, v:2.4.4) Mansi Trivedi: Issue with adding articles to reading list
Hello, I have been using your application for a long time and really enjoy it. However, today when I was trying to add articles to my reading list I was not able to. Is there a limit to the number of links that can be saved to the reading list?
- (2020-01-13, v:2.4.4) Danny Sands: Viewing Reading List on iOS?
I understand that Chrome for iOS does not permit extensions, but the problem (that many of us seem to have) would be addressed if there were a way to have a link to an HTML page that contained our reading list. Just a thought. Thanks.
- (2020-01-10, v:2.4.4) M. M.: Limit reached
Dear Alex, looks like I have reached the limit, so I am not able to add any new pages. Is this a wanted feature?
- (2020-01-02, v:2.4.4) Matt Purtell: Newly added webpage instantly disappears as I leave same website page to another
I'm using iMac and Google Chrome. Just let you know I added new webpage to the list and I leave to another website but suddenly it's gone from the list. I tried other webpages but all same thing happened when I left to new webpages. Maybe you have some bug...?
- (2019-12-30, v:2.4.4) WebElla Agency: mobile version
Hello, Is there a mobile version of the extention so I could see & read my "reading list" on my Android phone? Many thanks, Ella
- (2019-08-16, v:2.4.4) Shaun Clapham: readling list in chrome on ios
There is a reading list on my ios chrome, is it different then this? for they are not in sync.. How do I add a page to my mobile to read later on my desktop? Please help
- (2019-07-03, v:2.4.4) tanya tasheva: Reading List for Iphone
Can You, please make it available for my chrome browser on IOs! It is very annoying when I have my articles on the PC and can not sync them on my Iphone. Thanks
- (2019-07-01, v:2.4.4) Flying Peanuts: Editing
Please add the option to edit links. Thanks.
- (2019-05-31, v:2.4.4) Edson Tayrone: extensao funcionando fora do normal
no inicio a extensao salvava tudo muito bem, depois, só salva na hora, depois apaga sozinho.porque isso acontece ? existe algum limite de favoritos pra salvar ?
- (2019-05-27, v:2.4.4) Edson Tayrone: favorito salvo é apagado depois de algum tempo.
estou comum problema na extensao. salvo o favorito normalmente, mas logo depois, o mesmo favorito é apagado.
- (2019-05-05, v:2.4.4) Edson Tayrone: extensao salva e apaga favorito sozinha..
toda vez que salvo um determinado endereço, após alguns minutos o favorito é apagado. isso é normal ? existe um limite de favoritos a serem salvos pela extensao ?
- (2019-04-07, v:2.4.4) Nam Hoàng Nguyên: Add a separator between page added by different date
Add a separator between page added by different date, so it is easy to know.
- (2019-04-01, v:2.4.4) Daniel Witvliet: Viewing reading list on smartphone
Is there a way to view the reading list on your phone?
- (2019-03-30, v:2.4.4) Edson Tayrone: traduçao para o português.
tem como traduzir para o português do brasil ?
- (2019-03-30, v:2.4.4) Edson Tayrone: dica de melhoria.
eu gostaria de sugerir a traduçao para português do brasil. iria facilitar muito o uso. poderia ser feito ?