This extension saves pages to view for later.
With View Later you can very quickly save pages and links via context menu and view them later from your View Later stack. There is no need for any external cloud service to save your links, as they are stored and synced by chrome itself. Try this extension if you search for a simple, fast and visually clean read later chrome companion
- (2021-03-04) Saurrabh Singh Kushwaha: Try adding a shortcut key to save the tabs, rather than clicking on the extension and then clicking "+" symbol.
- (2021-01-19) Grea Good Vibes: very good extension
- (2021-01-02) Dz Resurrection: it's a good extension very helpful and easy the only thing that i remarked that it can only save 508 link then it would remove any link saved higher then that.hope you fix that issue
- (2020-12-28) RYU: very good program but I can't erase specific one of sites if I erase it, it will show up later
- (2020-12-11) Igor Melo: If it have a folder option would be amazing!
- (2020-08-03) vikram lilhore: Thanks man, it would be much better if you can improve the UI little bit, like I have trouble scrolling in horizontal direction and stuff like that... Anyways it's great
- (2020-03-22) Vadim Poddubny: пользуюсь несколько лет , вполне все устраивает, для "рукожопых киндеров" - у расширения есть функции импорт и экспорт, при включении некоторых функций мозга - ничего не теряется!!!
- (2019-09-14) Amit Ranjan: nice extension but i have a suggestion.once i save it's not excepted to get it closed
- (2019-05-05) Dark Shark: Очистил кеш браузера Chrome и все мои страницы сохраненные в расширении View Later тоже затерлись. Потерял около 300 страниц, не повторяйте мою ошибку и храните лучше страницы в закладках.
- (2019-02-09) Suprising really that nothing around is like it. Takes a few seconds to load up so that you can search for a link, but it makes up for it by the amount of hours saved of me looking at things that I think are important today, but was just meaningless tomorrow.
- (2018-12-31) Ganesh Deshmukh: Hi Devs I loved your WebApp, please add one more feature of shortcuts. like for bookmarks I do 'CTRL+D', similarly please add keyboard shortcut to add page to watchlater. currently I do above as 'Right click > View Link Later', how would I do same just by key combinations. thanks again in advance if you read this.
- (2018-10-24) M. A.: Decent, oddly slow opening up the menu to add or open pages tho. 1.0.5(?) version seems to have added a problem where the extension just hangs trying to load list of already saved URLs, making it completely unusable. Update: 1.1.6 version is creating 1.4 GIGABYTE log files. What is this?
- (2018-06-29) Alfred Sad: Me agrada la herramienta de los comandos rápidos
- (2018-05-11) Ra 76: amazing add-on! exactly what I wanted. it does as I wanted, saves pages for later even if you turn off your computer, or close chrome.
- (2018-01-31) Wisarut Pawong: สุดยอดมาก
- (2017-09-18) Brenda I: I like this a lot! My only issue is when I want to pull up the List of Saved Pages, it doesn't always load. It would be good to just Double Click to open the List. Everytime I have to do it a few times and it's annoying because it's time-wasting. Otherwise it's very easy to Save Pages, which is great. Please change access to Saved Pages and I'll give it 5 stars!!! Thanks.
- (2017-06-30) manuel broder: JUST EASY AND ITWORKS WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS OR SOMETHING!! AWESOME-APP; BRAVO
- (2017-05-26) Thúlio Jardim: Para melhorar, só falta opção de sincronização na nuvem e de poder intitular e renomear links salvos.
- (2017-05-08) Matthew Berrios: JUST what I've been looking for! I've always wanted a decent extension to save sites, without having to make an account or go to an external page. This extension has a nice little popup and instantly shows me all my saved pages. I no longer need to bookmark pages I want to temporarily save! It's like a little to-do list but for sites. Now I can look at things later when I don't have time. Highly recommend this to most users! Edit: Very underrated extension
- (2017-05-07) Great extension, the only thing I would like to add would be an option to create folders to save some links. Anyway, it's awesome and we don't need to have an account, just use it!
- (2017-04-25) Yuk Zhuang: It works
- (2017-04-07) Exactly what I was looking for. Simple But Powerful. Thank you.
- (2017-01-31) Onoriode Ogidi-Ekoko: Great extension but can you also provide an option to clear the stack? Sometimes I just want to do so. Allowing groups (multiple stacks) for links might also be useful. It would be nice to be able to quickly select and delete links I no longer want to open. For example, you could search for keywords in the url or title and delete a bunch of the links all at once. You could also delete all the links older than a certain date etc.
- (2017-01-19) Elizabeth Lomax-Laidlaw: It makes a blank CSV, that's it.
- (2016-12-04) SOME ONE: Great extension thanks alot
- (2016-09-28) Don Omar: love it ! keep the good job :)
- (2016-09-24) Антон Копачёв: Отличное расширение.Страницы восстанавливаются при синхронизации,что очень удобно,но и для надежности можно сделать Backup.В целом я доволен и Автору риспект!
- (2016-09-08) Some (often) loses links. The keyboard shortcuts DO NOT WORK. If these two problems were fixed I wold ecstatic with it.
- (2016-08-18) It's great! I use it for saving online porn I like
- (2016-07-04) Ouro Vallota Imoveis: Assim será muito mais fácil mesmo obrigada
- (2016-06-02) Gleison Willy: muito bom msm
- (2016-04-26) This is the best. Just the thing I needed. Great work!
- (2021-03-17, v:1.1.6) Carlos: Not working on Vivaldi
Hi, It works fine on Opera but on Vivaldi I can add pages to the list (the little number with the count is correct) but it just does not open then. Why is that since I installed it from the Chrome web store.
- (2020-12-18, v:1.1.6) Fawaz Akhtar: Slow loading
Why does it take like 10 secs to load?
- (2020-09-11, v:1.1.6) Raymundo Castro: the notifications stopped working
after a certain point, notifications stopped working when saving new links. already tried resintalling, or turning the notifications off and on again
- (2020-09-05, v:1.1.6) Fawaz Akhtar: Custom text and Tagging
Can you please include the ability to add tags and custom texts to descriptions like there were in the old Firefox Pocket add-on? Thank you.
- (2020-09-03, v:1.1.6) saurabh verma: Why do you need to read all data of websites?
Why can't you use URLs to create the stack?
- (2019-04-29, v:1.1.6) Dark Shark: Очистил кеш браузера Chrome и все мои страницы сохраненные в расширении View Later тоже затерлись
Я случайно очистил кеш браузера Google Chrome и все мои страницы сохраненные в расширении View Later тоже затерлись. Мне очень нужно их восстановить. Помогите пожалуйста
- (2017-12-16, v:1.1.6) Mạnh Trần Thế: delete all link
Could you please add function to delete all link have saved. After add link i need delete all every day. Thank you
- (2017-09-14, v:1.1.6) Peter Bender: Change Hotkeys?
The ctrl+shift+pgup & ctrl+shift+pgdown hotkeys are interfering with the google drive hotkeys for navigating between worksheets in a google sheet. Is there any way to disable or change these keyboard shortcuts?
- (2017-09-09, v:1.1.6) Lazar Miković: Lost links
I'm using View Later extension in Google chrome. After I update chrome to new version 61, and sync google account, I lost my links from View Later extension. Is there any way to restore all my links?
- (2017-07-28, v:1.1.6) Den Shad: Add new options
Hi! Add please the selection of several sites to open and create folders.
- (2017-01-12, v:1.1.6) Simone Piricò: List on mobile device
The list is available only in chrome for desktop due to the extension. Why not an app very simply for open the link on mobile(as pocket fox example)
- (2017-01-07, v:1.1.6) More Than 500+ Links?
Hello, After 500 links, the view later extension won't save links . any way to save unlimited amount of links ? Or at least, past the 500 limit .. ? thanks
- (2016-12-07, v:1.1.6) Collin Brooks: Sorting
I know the title is "save links in a stack", but I'd love to be able to open the drop down a select the top link and that be the oldest in the stack. As the list grows, having to scroll to the bottom is inconvenient. Could you add a button to sort the list opposite of the default sort, where items get added to the end of the list and the oldest remains at the top? Thanks!
- (2016-12-06, v:1.1.6) Wayne Turner: Can't clear some links
Even after exporting, deleting the links from the CSV, deleting ALL links from the list and then re-inmporting, the bad links come back. These are also links that do not work. Help! :)
- (2016-11-24, v:1.1.6) Manuel Silva: save all tabs
i suggest an improvement: a) -> save all opened tabs OR b) -> (auto)-save all tabs when closing chrome window thks