Expunge records directly in Maryland's Judiciary Case Search
This is an expungement tool from the creators of MDExpungement.com. It allows you to expunge records while you remain on Maryland Judiciary Case Search. No additional website needed. It will also show you which cases you've already searched and what their tracking numbers are. This DOES NOT create an attorney-client relationship. Any information including predictions does not constitute legal advice. Please always consult an attorney before making any legal decision and review all forms printed. Updated: New expungement form is now used. You can also now choose which forms you want to print.
- (2018-01-24) patricia x: A wonderful tool...esp. for those of us pc challenged and legally challenged. (and not having big bucks for attorneys !!) Thank you very much Matt...wish you were running for office...we need more like you.. (hope you're a Dem :)
- (2016-11-24) Neil Johnson: This is fantastic!
- (2016-11-16) Lisa Walden: Huge timesaver - thanks for creating, Matt!
- (2016-11-03) Matthew Stubenberg: Great tool! Although, I may be biased since I created it.
- (2020-02-12, v:1.2) Rolle DeLorenzo: MD Expungement Extension Spinning
Whenever I go to a new case on the Maryland Judiciary and then click on the extension, I just get a spinning wheel. Is there an update to the extension?