A toolbar button to send the current page to 2Do.
A toolbar button to send the current Tab 2Do. This Chrome Extension allows you to easily create tasks in 2Do for the current tab. It captures the page's URL and any text you might have selected. Very Customizable: * Add Prefix or suffix to Title. * Add Prefix or suffix to Note. * Select the list where you want to save the tasks. * Star / No Star * Select Priority * Choose whether to send task or edit before sending. --- - This extension requires the 2Do Mac app to be installed (http://www.2doapp.com/mac/) - This is not an official 2Do extension. I am not affiliated with 2Do in any way.
- (2017-12-01) Mo Lohaus: This extension has wonderful features: if you select text on a webpage or in an email (i.e.GMAIL) before hitting the browser button for the extension, the selected text becomes the note in the task. Also, if you go into chrome>extensions and find the extension and click .options. it will give you the choice of opening 2do each time you save. DO IT! It allows you to select which list or folder you assign the task to. Large love to doctor.tlaloc for this truly functional extension. I have not used this extension for long, but so far so good.
- (2017-08-11) Kerim Friedman: Works perfectly. Thanks so much for this.
- (2017-08-08) Joseph Santini: Great app. I love how customizable it is. Would love to be able to add preset Tags as well.
- (2017-08-08) Gabriel Szydlo: Great Extension!
- (2018-10-15, v:1.1.0) Crashes or does nothing
Unfortunately I have to report the same problem as others have before: This extension doesn't work for me any longer. I'm running macOS Mojave, Chrome 69 and 2Do 2.5.9. 2Do is installed, and both the main app and the helper are running. Clicking the extension button either crashes Chrome after a second, or does nothing. Please let me know if I can be of any help to get this fixed.
- (2018-07-17, v:1.1.0) Robert Vignoli: Trying again
Is there any support here at all? I see 3 individuals here all with the same problem chrome ext. is not working when we try and send a task to the your app. Please help if there is anyone around!
- (2018-06-06, v:1.1.0) 2Do Crashes Chrome
When I try to send a page to 2Do using this add-in, Chrome simply crashes. Ugh! I'm using an early 2015 Macbook Pro w/ High Sierra (10.13.5). All apps are up to date. I deleted the add-in and reinstalled it - same result.
- (2018-05-09, v:1.1.0) Robert Vignoli: Not working
I got ths entension from the Chrome store but it does not seem to work for me. I am running Windows 10 64 bit can you help me?