Look up terms in Wikipedia without leaving your current page
Right now, learning more about something you read is pretty cumbersome. You've got to open a new tab, search for whatever you wanted to look up, select a result, remember where you left off when you get back to your original page... Tell Me More makes that a whole lot easier. Learning more is as simple as selecting the text you want to look up. The moment you do, Tell Me More will show you a hovercard containing information about that from Wikipedia. If that's too intrusive, automatic lookups can be disabled. Instead, use the right-click menu and select "Tell me more...".
- (2019-10-21) Hruday Mallick: It's blocking Chrome to open pdf
- (2019-10-18) Sajal Rastogi: Awesome..
- (2017-07-29) AN XNHV: wonderful
- (2016-08-11) ВАСЯ пупкин: С русским языком работает неправильно.(
- (2016-05-28) Ruzal Sitdikov: Very useful!
- (2015-05-10) Alyssa Mallory: Super useful, especially when reading articles and papers!
- (2015-05-02) Naomi Jacobs: Love this! Makes looking things up so much faster.
- (2020-01-21, v:0.1.2) Asheesh Kumar: Not working in New Microsoft Edge(based on Chromium)
Hey, This extension is not working in New Microsoft Edge which is based on Chromium platform. It was a pleasure to use this extension on Google Chrome, but now I am shifting to Microsoft Edge so I want this lovely extension on that browser also but sadly it is not working now. Please provide support for that. Thanks for this lovely extension, saved a lot of time.
- (2016-05-19, v:0.1.2) Andres Colombo: Languages
Please, put the support to choose the wikipedia language.
- (2015-05-05, v:0.1.1) James Thomas: Package is invalid error
When trying to install I get: Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load extension icon 'logo/logo-hover_green-on-white_48.png'.'.