Easily Wikipedia anything on the web without having to leave the page
Wiki It allows you to easily Wikipedia anything on a website without having to leave the page or open a new tab. +Highlight your desired word(s) (you can do this easily by double clicking) +Then use the shortcut CTRL + SHIFT + S or click the icon in the top right.(You can change the keyboard shortcut to whatever you want in the extension manager) +Watch your info slide in! It is that easy!
- (2018-11-04) Денис З.: not support russian language
- (2017-11-21) I really love it and I also hope you add some other options such as Google Image, etc. Thanks !!!
- (2016-09-05) 咿呀杀杀: without having to leave the page
- (2016-08-12) ВАСЯ пупкин: Расширение неправильно работает с русским языком.(
- (2016-04-04) saurabh kulkarni: You can put one link to click and open up the page in new tab as well since if needed to read more, big page is better
- (2015-11-24) mix: Loved it for its function. But it's unbearably slow at least for now. Hope for an update. Pls!!!
- (2015-07-19) Ponto Edu: Need a right click on page or selection to activate it, but it's all i need to open wikis without leaving the page, and the only available here Needs a firefox version, too.
- (2015-03-09) Lewis Rogers: Can you please please please make it so that it may be used mouse-free? I want to be able to press Ctrl+Shift+S to open the extension, then immediately begin typing my search terms. Right now I press Ctrl-shift-S and it opens, but I have to click on the search bar inside the extension in order to start typing. The search-by-highlighting feature is nice but my style is keyboard-heavy.
- (2015-02-26) Arthur Lamotte: ★ side-panel display ★ highlight + shortcut ★ Privacy: no permission asked ☹ *English only* (but the en.wiki also references lots of foreigh entries) *Wikipedia only* (bad display when following link to wiktionary or wikisource...) *unaccessible manager* I'd generalise this framework to a simple right-click open (anything) in side-panel popup
- (2014-10-08) Noah Kauppila: I'm really impressed with the functionality of this simple yet effective tool! Definitely saves some time and tab space!!
- (2014-10-07) Justin Schuyler: Ausgezeichnet!
- (2014-10-07) Brendon T: Very impressive!
- (2014-10-06) Eva Lopez: This is really useful for finding and researching information quickly without leaving the webpage you're on!
- (2014-10-06) Jeffrey R: So useful!!!!!!!
- (2014-10-06) Brian Lasker: Wow! Great idea
- (2014-10-06) Jacob Sewell: This app is game changer! :D
- (2014-10-06) Collin Bunch: I used it to include snippets of source research and explanation without having to break my flow
- (2014-10-05) Maddy Brown: This app is so useful! It is a great timesaver that is especially helpful for student research.