KBS is a tool for scrum masters.
KBS is an extension created to help all Scrum-masters to visualize all tasks of a Kanbanize board on displays with limited width and height. This is useful visualizing on projectors boards with more than 30 tasks. 1) Inline board analisys with resume 2) Multiple search 3) Zoom Area 4) backlog and archive simplified News: - Enhanced board percentage status Fixs: - Fix to adapt to last version of kanbanize - popup board settings - resume table broken on window resize
- (2016-02-12) Daniel Woodbeck: To be able to simplify a busy board is priceless!
- (2014-09-18) Simone Dassereto: Ottima!
- (2014-01-28) Dimitar Karaivanov: Love it! Not sure what effort was put into this, but it's magic to me :)
- (2014-01-22) Carlo Panzi: tanta roba!
- (2018-03-30, v:3.0.0) Lennard Ong: does not work with new Kanbanize v6.0
hi, I love your app, it made life so much easier. WIll you be updating it to work with the new Kanbanize 6.0 release?
- (2017-06-05, v:3.0.0) Ralph Hosmer: Almost fixed
Thank you for taking a run at fixing it. The KBS now summarizes the summarizes the swimlanes and #stories opened and closed however the points & points closed are inflated (IE I should have 46 points this week for 9 stories but KBS analyze says I have 3217 points). Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
- (2017-05-15, v:3.0.0) Brian Simons: Closer
Thanks so much for updating the extension. It will now run, but the numbers are all inflated. We're seeing huge numbers in each column now. It's not reflecting what's in each lane.
- (2017-05-09, v:2.2.0) Ralph Hosmer: Stopped working last week 5/1/17
Too bad, it's a wonderful add-on. Would love it if the creator was able to fix it.
- (2017-05-01, v:2.2.0) Brian Simons: No Longer Works
After the Kanbanize update on 5/1/17, this extension no longer works.