Adds several features to WeBWorK
============================= NOW WORKS FOR MOST* WEBWORK INSTALLATIONS! ============================= This extension makes using the WeBWorK software easier and more convenient. Features include: • Generates formatted previews of what your answers look like as you type them. No more spamming that Preview button! • Highlights parentheses inside of input boxes so that you don't lose track of them. • Input boxes expand to accommodate your answer so that nothing gets cut off. • Course pages show how much of each assignment you have completed, and show the time remaining to complete each problem set. • Add notes to problems that you can later reference when you revisit assignments to study. ...and more! *"most" means installations that use the default "\webwork2" path as the root of the webwork server. Support for other types forthcoming. If this extension doesn't work for your webwork installation, please submit a bug report to help me add fixes *This extension was created by a third party and is not endorsed by WeBWorK
- (2017-02-11) Cole M.: Fantastic. It even adds the website of my math class to the button!
- (2017-01-13) Andras Balogh: Excellent help for students to make sure the syntax is correct. and to track progress.
- (2016-02-12) Patrick Conway: It's awesome. Extremely useful.
- (2018-03-01, v:188.8.131.52) preview
Doesn't show preview of any of my typed in answers. I could provide a screenshot if needed.
- (2017-09-05, v:1.6.6) James Brino: Settings are crashing
Every time I click settings, the extension crashes and it says repair.
- (2016-09-14, v:1.6.3) Seth Schaffer: red/green progress
The coloration of the problems on the problem set view is glitching out on me. When I highlight any 'white' attempted problems, they turn red. Some problems I have yet to attempt are also red. The red coloration loads a different portion down the page every time I load it, but always encompasses more problems than I have attempted unless i tried them all. The green completed coloration seems to be fine, but if I start highlighting things all the problems I actually attempted occasionally turn white until I refresh. https://postimg.org/image/fqq7pzqlz/ https://postimg.org/image/woqmmqwcp/
- (2016-02-08, v:1.6.2) Obed Badillo Moreno: Not able to click or input after highlighting
Sometimes the highlighting and the notes like "Syntax Error" will not allow for the cursor to click inside the text box.
- (2016-02-01, v:1.6.1) Seth Schaffer: Weird bug (maybe?)
I'm seeing a bunch of line of text on the site have | characters added after them, when those seem to be random. I am not sure if this is due to your extension or not but it's pretty odd. Any time any math expression ends, there's a |, like before the answer box it says y(x) =| and my preview of an entry always has something like 4 + x| or 2|
- (2015-11-02, v:1.5.2) Preview Boxes
The answer preview elements are hidden behind other answer fields. This is especially annoying if you have two answer fields right next to each other, because the preview from the answer on the right will be blocked by the left answer field.
- (2015-10-26, v:1.5.2) Brandon Slaght: Source?
Is this project open source?
- (2015-09-14, v:1.3.1) Christopher Granata: Highlighting
Jeremy its Chris. First off, the link worked to get me to this suggestion box. Second, the highlighting doesn't seem to work for me at the current moment, however I'm not sure if you took it out. I'll let you know things as I see them! Keep up the great work!