Adds a few additional features to AniList.
- Adds character data from MyAnimeList since most of the time AniList does not have a complete character list. - Adds OP/ED data from MyAnimeList. - Toggle to display character/staff lists as grid (default) or as a list. - Adds Anilist link to MyAnimeList pages. - Adds the total amount of following, followers, forum threads, and forum comments a user has to the social tab of the user's profile. More info can be found on the Github repo: https://github.com/pilar6195/AniList-Extras
- (2022-11-13) Aleksandar “Aki” Loncar: It worked before but now doesn't work for me on opera but it was good while it worked
- (2021-04-23) thelol: its a really nice extension.
- (2021-02-14) Ekansh Sharma: This extension is amazing !!! honest review after 3 days of usage
- (2021-01-05) The Royal Tamarin: Pretty good, should have settings though, would improve experience. Also add more features please >.<
- (2020-07-23) bunsen burner: very nice helps allot make it easier to find op
- (2020-02-18) Very good extension to supplement Anilist
- (2020-01-12) Hugo: Thank you <3
- (2019-02-28) Noxxeh Licious: It does what it do.
- (2022-07-14, v:1.2.0) Kyler Salameda: MAL Score
Hello there, I am having trouble with the displaying of the MAL Score. Sometimes it works, but other times, it doesn't. It seems random when it either works or doesn't work. What should I do to get it working permanently? Please let me know and have a great day!
- (2020-12-29, v:1.2.0) Anthony Long: MAL Opening/Ending Themes
If there are a lot of openings or endings in an anime on MAL (such as One Piece) and it has a drop down button, it won't drop down if this extensions in use.