MyVocab adds more features to vocabulary.com.
MyVocab makes it just a click to look up your words in other dictionaries. It adds more links to other dictionaries or references on word definition page of vocabulary.com. The following sites are supported: * Dictionary.com * Youdao.com * Etymonline.com * Google Images * Merriam-Webster Dictionary * The Free Dictionary * Google Define Usage: Click on any place in a word definition page to show the links. Note: this extension is not affiliated with vocabulary.com. ChangleLog: 0.1.8 - Fix styles for the new site. 0.1.7 - Fix a bug that prevents it from working for HTTPS protocol. 0.1.6 - Fix margin on dictionary tab. 0.1.5 - Fix package. 0.1.4 New feature: - Reduces extra vertical space on word page. 0.1.3 New feature: - Fix progress gauge display when the page is zoomed. 0.1.2 New feature: - Add a dropdown menu for more link buttons. 0.1.1 First Chrome store release.
- (2019-03-11) Thor Galle: Cool idea but very limited and outdated. There is a much better version of this available that also does things like adding translations to any language. Check it out here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/vocabularycom-enhancer-un/diddacjdgklfjgnlmknacnakjcgdiegn
- (2018-08-29) Jackson Jolley: It sucks and is a virus
- (2018-03-06) Mehboob Elahi: Ya, very true, one this is missing here, that is he should have given option to add our own interested links as well, like any local language dictionary also.
- (2017-03-30) Ne fait rien.
- (2016-07-16) Sadanand Wachche: dude you are a genius! saves a lot of time!
- (2015-10-27) ice mould: It's a great, useful, must have extension for vocabulary.com users.
- (2018-03-06, v:0.1.8) Mehboob Elahi: Suggestion:
Plz, allow the user to add his own links, like links of local dictionaries he likes etc.
- (2017-03-30, v:0.1.8) Problem
Doens't work for me. Why?