Protect yourself from phishing attacks.
🔑KEY FEATURES 🔑 🌐Get notified when you are on a dangerous website. ✅See verified Twitter crypto-users. 👉Report dangerous websites, Twitter users, and mobile apps directly to the PhishFort team. Why use Protect? 🕶 Privacy focused - Your URLs are never sent to us, keep your browsing private. 🔎 Open-source - Know what code is running in your browser (https://github.com/phishfort/protect/) 💸 Free! - Protect is a community project maintained by PhishFort. 🔮 Great coverage - We protect some of the largest crypto companies in the space, including MyEtherWallet, IDEX, Paxful. Our anti-phishing intel is fed directly to our plugin and is the most reliable way of staying safe. ♦ Status Indicators ♦ The plugin will indicate different colors depending on the website you're visiting. 💚 Green: Indicates that the domain is known and likely safe. For example, if you visit myetherwallet.com, the PhishFort Status Icon will glow blue. ⚪ Grey: The site hasn't been categorized. It's not necessarily unsafe, but proceed with caution! 🔴 Red: The site is most likely dangerous. If you visit myWetherwallet.com (a typosquatting attack), the plugin will notify you that you are on an unsafe site and you'll be sent back to safety. You're also able to bypass the warning if you need! 🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣
- (2019-02-14) Etienne: Very good that there is a browser plugin that protects users from phishing attacks and crypto scams. Thank you!
- (2019-02-11) Andrei T: This is the real phishfort plugin.
- (2019-02-10) Raimon Dominguez: La seguridad es un pilar fundamental en crypto, sin embargo un escaso porcentaje de los proyectos de nueva creación se centra en dicho parámetro. Me encantan las nuevas iniciativas que aseguran un futuro más limpio en el escenario crypto.
- (2019-02-03) urxvt: this plugin safe me from phising site. thanks PhishFort
- (2019-01-30) Najib N: Good extension, and really useful.
- (2019-01-26) oscar santiago: it is obvious that the team works and puts in it heart and soul. will be successful in the future New technologies are new opportunities. and more important to societies and even normal daily life. Good luck and say goodbye to SCAM
- (2019-01-26) Don't miss this project with new technologies and will be successful in the future. Become a part of this technology with this project. New technologies are new opportunities. This company looks very worthy and interesting, I think it has a great future. I believe in the future of this project.
- (2019-01-25) Напыляемая Пробка: I installed PhishFort to protect myself from phishing scams in crypto, since I often use the site myetherwallet and it is important for me that it was him.
- (2018-10-19) Daryl Archibald: Finally something that fights back agains SCAM artists targeting the vulnerable. In Australia the big banks should roll this out to all pensioners so Nigerian scammers stop preying on them.
- (2018-10-05) Simon Jones: Epic plugin, it has a great tool to report suspicious websites and lets you browse online in safety!
- (2018-10-05) Gavin Jaime Fouché: Finally I can browse with the peace of mind I always needed! Very slick design, works as intended.
- (2018-10-05) Julia Janks: This is such a cool plugin. So simple and easy to report suspicious sites. Making the lives of the bad guys a lot more difficult - nice!
- (2018-10-05) Richard Sanders: Really useful plugin! Makes me feel much safer while browsing. Thanks https://www.phishfort.com/
- (2018-10-05) James Coetzee: Nice to have the ability to report sites straight from browser.
- (2018-10-05) Matt Marx: Awesome! Taking the fight to the phishers :)