Makes browser navigation and interaction easier and possible without a mouse
MAC ONLY Keyboard shortcuts (Mac): ctrl + (1-9): Clicks the link indicated by the matching number on screen ctrl + shift + (1-9): Opens the link indicated by the matching number on screen in a new tab ctrl + 0: Changes the available links to the next 9 links on the page ctrl + x: Hides/shows the link indicators ctrl + i: Puts focus on the first input field ctrl + p: plays first embedded Youtube video on page ctrl + s: opens search box (enter text and matched link will get highlighted; press enter to select highlighted link. Press esc to close search box.) Command + (1-8): focuses on tab indicated by number at the beginning of the tab title Command + 9: focuses on last tab
- (2017-10-03) Ayush Surana: Does not work with windows. It is useless and a futile waste of your time. DO NOT ADD IT....
- (2017-02-03) Lisa S: No options in Windows Chrome. There is an extension for Firefox called Mouseless Browsing and it's wonderful. This is the opposite of wonderful.
- (2016-11-16) Pure Science: A lot of features for Mac, but next to nothing for Windows. Not anywhere near mouseless and pretty useless.
- (2015-09-22) John Foliot: No documentation, does not seem to work on Windows. Meh.
- (2014-09-21) 陳尤豐: crtl I is great!
- (2015-01-07, v:0.2.1) Mouseless browsing extension
I can't get mouseless browsing to work in my chrome browser. I'm running Win 7 64-bit. The tag numbers for the links don't show up. I've even restarted chrome but no luck. Also, are there any options for this extension?