Web browsing with keyboard, no need to use a mouse. Smart cursor-based keyboard navigation and control. Go mouseless today!
- (2019-07-12) Tor-Haakon Gjone: I love the extension, but vim keys would be awsome !!!
- (2019-06-25) Elijah Corpus: This needs to work with Chromebooks. It doesn't recognize the Pause key.
- (2018-10-11) David Bernal: Perfect tool.
- (2018-09-05) Phương Trần Đức: Great tool
- (2018-02-08) M D: need to be more customizable(
- (2017-11-25) Not very intuitive, especially when you don't have a QWERTY, but very cool.
- (2017-11-18) Terry Canaan: Needs to be able to drag
- (2017-07-29) kushagra gour: You are a genius! This is so well implemented and it makes navigation so so easy! Thank you :D
- (2017-01-11) Andrian Andersen: A hidden jewel.
- (2016-10-07) Mahedi Hasan: I'm recommending this to my friends.
- (2016-10-07) Affection Addicted: I have added this extension to my "best extensions" list. It is so amazingly easy and intuitive to use.
- (2020-02-26, v:1.3.23) Matteo Bracci: Grabbing text area focus
Is there a way to grab focus of a search bar or a text area, like you would do when clicking on it using the mouse? Haven't found a way to do this reading the help page. If that's the case then this would be very nice to have. Thanks!
- (2020-01-03, v:1.3.23) Antonio Guillermo Martinez (LIBNOVA): Seggestions
hi! Using keyboard surfing for a few days. I would like to make two suggestions for your consideration: 1. Remap keys: Whould be good to be able to remap key functions and to be able to select which key does what. 2. The "V" key opens the link in a new tab, but moves the focus to the new tab. Most of the people scans a page, oppenning new tabs with relevant info (allowing them to load in the background as a bonus), and then goes one by one. Having a key (or modifier) that opens it in a new tab, keeping the focus on the present one would be really good. best regards, AG.
- (2019-09-05, v:1.3.23) Prateek Gupta: Mac
There is no pause key in macbook pro. How to enable/disable the extension?
- (2018-11-06, v:1.3.23) David Bernal: Disable extension
This extension doesn't work in some webapps. A key to disable would be very useful
- (2018-08-05, v:1.3.19) Jose Luis Palma: "Pause" button
I've got a Mac and the pause key is the one that loads itunes. Is there another "pause" key that I can use? I need to be able to activate/deactivate this extension. Sometimes there are pages with forms in which I cannot type anything when this extension is active. And, when there are no forms, I'd like to navigate the page with this extension.
- (2018-07-29, v:1.3.19) Youtube Page Scrolling
On the Youtube site, page scrolling is inhibited so I can not navigate to the rest of the page. If not for that this would have been great for me.
- (2018-04-03, v:1.3.19) Chedim: option to use hjkl navigation
Please add option to use hjkl as navigation keys
- (2018-01-04, v:1.3.19) Federico Occhionero: bigger red dot for visual impairment
Hello, thanks for this powerfull extension. It's very good for people not able to use standard mouse to point and click link. (I'm using it with thegrid2 software.) Is it possibile to have a bigger red dot? To help people with visual impairment.
- (2017-07-29, v:1.3.19) kushagra gour: page scrolls when typing inside input
While I am typing inside an input and press the page down key, the page scrolls. It should not while I am typing something
- (2017-07-29, v:1.3.19) kushagra gour: Contribute to this wonderful project
Hi Somnia Is this extension open source? I would to contribute to this project to fix some bugs I have noticed and also enhance it. Please let me know.
- (2017-05-04, v:1.3.19) Tassilo Horn: Nice idea, but...
... completely unusable if you don't have a standard QWERTY/QWERTZ keyboard layout. For me as a German Type II Dvorak user, keys like ESDF or IJKL make completely no sense for navigation. If you would allow users to customize the keys, that would be really awesome.