A keyboard shortcut tool for keyboard-based page navigation and browser tab operations with an advanced omnibar and global shortcuts
- (2021-07-30) Will Chang: The best.
- (2021-07-12) Messaoud Oggad: To my mind " Vimium C " is the best " Vimium " extension and the MOST IMPORTANT browser extension.
- (2021-05-31) 第一天下: great!!!!
- (2021-05-30) Miscellane J: So much snappier than the original, it's crazy. Original vimium had to load the entire page before you could do anything. There are also a few extra features. I really like the change in 'W' to cycle tab between windows instead of only into a new window.
- (2021-04-13) Huu-Nghia H. Nguyen: Such a great update on the original vimium
- (2021-03-18) Thiên Minh: You are sooo good, thank you so much!
- (2021-02-28) Apoorv Potnis: Excellent, better than the other Vimium extension (without C) as this extension shows links for posts on Google Classroom posts while the other doesn't.
- (2021-02-18) haifei jiang: 我直接好家伙
- (2021-01-25) Serhii Vusatyi: Vimium C and Shortcut Forwarding Tool are brilliant extensions.
- (2021-01-20) cold vincent: 很帅，人性化。
- (2021-01-09) Messaoud Oggad: Vimium is great , Surfingkeys is greater , but i use Vimium C for tab navigation ( Shift + J/K ) , history navigation ( Shift + H/L) and more...
- (2021-01-06) Niraj Gupta: Been using it for years now. Life saver!
- (2020-12-31) Liang Xiang: Awesome!
- (2020-12-24) ` jordi: 直接秒杀原版, 芜湖起飞!!!!
- (2020-10-16) サトウカズマ: 太棒了太棒了，有vimium上没有的直接搜索选中文字，之前试用surfingkey，因为自定义快捷键太麻烦弃了，但是就眼馋这个功能，这个不仅有而且还有中文，完美！
- (2020-09-27) tami Ban: I almost gave up on having cheap, not laggy control over my browser, I've tried soooooo many vim like extensions, as well as browsers, and even went as far considering patching my own browser. This extension is ammmmmmmmmmazingly fast, cheap on resources, no latency, goes out of your way, very responsive, and extendable. To the author, Thank you so much, I hope you get a lot of support for this amazing open project. (BTW, this my first review on any product, so yah it deserve it!)
- (2020-09-12) James Lau: I have used this Vim extension for close to a year now and it's been so consistent and I love it. There are so many features and shortcuts to learn, and I just need to spend some time memorizing all the shortcuts. I use it on Firefox and MS Edge too and can't do without it now. Thanks so much!
- (2020-09-11) Butek: Крутая вещь, если хотите изменить английские буквы на русские впишите русские буквы в поле Characters used for link hints Если нужно изменить бинды то например чтобы изменить клавишу подсведки ссылок с f на g в поле Custom key mappings введите этот код; unmap f // удаляем бинд с клавиши f map g LinkHints.activate // назначаем команду на кнопку g Список всех команд: https://github.com/gdh1995/vimium-c/wiki/List-of-all-commands Бинды с русской раскладкой; https://github.com/gdh1995/vimium-c/wiki/Use-in-another-keyboard-layout
- (2020-09-04) Leo Schum: 非常感谢，很好用，不过好像gmail页面用不了
- (2020-08-24) Sean Engelhart: Works very well and is an extremely powerful extension. Completely changes the browser experience. Great work on this fantastic extension!
- (2020-08-17) xianglong hu: Best Vim extension of all I've used, nice job!
- (2020-08-11) Deamn Eric: 第一次在chrome商店里评价,非常好用的拓展,有一定的上手难度,不过如果你有linux上使用vim的基础,那我相信这款拓展一定很适合你.
- (2020-08-05) 芯心: 不错比vimium更搞笑 非常优秀
- (2020-07-15) 几页: 惊喜。
- (2020-03-29) 刘俊麟: 用vimium用惯了，请问仅剩一个标签页的时候，有办法按x直接关闭浏览器吗
- (2020-03-22) andrey berezin: o Open URL, bookmark, or history entry (use keyword="", url:boolean/string) (Vomnibar.activate) c (use keyword="") все понятно - это использовать поиск который сам забиндил на букву, но что значит (url:boolean/string) и для чего это, как этим пользоваться?
- (2020-03-15) Bukong Li: 1.80.3版本，切换到标签页时，切换到谷歌主页，谷歌应用商店等页面时，无法使用。跟原来vimium 一样的问题，说是谷歌等主页没有开放权限吗？vimium c 不是说解决这问题了吗？
- (2020-03-07) Yufeng Ren: 非常好用，只是我在infinity pro拓展主页中用不了vimiuim c ,看了在其他拓展中使用vimiuim c教程还是搞不定，还是报错不知道为什么
- (2020-02-28) 王柏东: 中文忒棒了！ 火钳刘明！！！！
- (2020-02-21) jun v: x键不能像vimium一样关闭所有标签页后关闭浏览器，而是会新建一个标签页，这一点似乎不方便？或许是我使用习惯问题
- (2020-02-20) Arthur Dranchuk: Good job. I'm super excited about it
- (2020-02-05) martín glusberg: Fantastic! Could not live without it (and that is saying a lot!).
- (2020-02-02) C. C.: Vim厨狂喜，超级丝滑！ Excellent for Vim users! Very convenient!
- (2020-01-03) Jiahang Wu: 666，好用～
- (2020-01-01) Даниил Осипчук: Many thanks to the developer.
- (2019-12-31) 霁云南: 特别好！
- (2019-07-17) sooqua: Great, great work.
- (2019-06-02) Karol Kreński: Awesome! I like it more than the original vimium plugin.
- (2019-05-16) Alex Payne: I went to this extension from vimium because this project is still maintained and fixes bugs that remain in vimium. It is a fork of vimium. My only gripe is that it takes control of the new tab page setting so I have to manually go and remove the default setting when I install this extension.
- (2019-05-10) 11100100: 非常之多谢！运作得很好！
- (2019-05-10) wang caid: 从vimium转过来啦 被搜索框无法focus的问题弄得很头疼 作者在vimium项目里请开发者merge无果，果断转过来支持作者
- (2019-01-17) the wind in: 好用。 不过 当使用/搜索的时候使用 \w 之类的好像不生效呢。 . 是生效的。
- (2018-10-15) 唐旺: 已经安装 用完后再来评分一次
- (2018-09-16) 云不二: mark数据不手动需要清空吗? 如果需要的话该如何操作呢?
- (2018-06-26) Alex Herring: improved upon the original extension to an amazing degree. out of viumium, surfingkeys, saka key, this one definitely takes the cake. 10/10
- (2018-06-21) 王需: excellent!
- (2018-04-24) Sébastien Lavoie: Works like a charm! This should be included by default in Chrome: it is so useful! Many thanks to the developer. I am a big fan of the tab navigation functionality provided by this extension which isn't working properly on other extensions. This one clearly is the winner!
- (2018-03-30) soul mate: good so much
- (2018-03-13) 黄志文: 很好用，摆脱鼠标的神器！ 有个问题：打开有些页面点击 / 进行搜索时，搜索框中不能输入文字。（好像是莫名在搜索框处添加了 audio 标签）希望开发者能够帮忙改进下。
- (2018-03-05) Snsn Jsn: 请问为啥去掉查看源码的gs快捷键？？啊
- (2021-07-05, v:1.90.2) Mikkel Petersen: Any shortcuts to enable/disable vimc?
I often want to temporarily disable vimc and find it cumbersome going to extension page. Is there a shortcut for doing that? or at least a fast way. If not, could it be done? thanks, and good job!
- (2021-05-26, v:1.90.0) axel detlofsson: goBack
I dont seem to go back in history, tried global shortcut and remapping all kinds of diffrent keys to goBack. Chromes default binding, alt-leftarrow still works tho.
- (2021-05-03, v:1.89.0) Sridhar Katakam: Help with excluded URL pattern
Hello, I currently have the following pattern added in the excluded URLs list where I do not want Vimium C to work: ^https?\:\/\/.*\?ct_builder=true.* However, it does not seem to work. Some sample desired matching URLs: https://example.com/?ct_template=page&ct_builder=true&ct_inner=true https://example.com/?ct_template=main&ct_builder=true https://example.com/sample-page/?ct_builder=true&ct_inner=true Any ideas?
- (2021-01-15, v:1.88.1) Bryan Stark: How to exclude multiple URLS?
In the instructions for disableing on certain sites, Gmail is used as an example, how do I disable on multiple sites? I tried separating by comma, and semicolon.
- (2020-06-22, v:1.83.4) Md Saifuddin: How to move tab back to previous window after moving it to next window?
`W` moves the current tab to next window, once I do that can I undo that i.e. move the tab back to the window from which it was separated?
- (2020-03-18, v:1.81.1) Md Saifuddin: Compatibility with 'Dark reader' extension
When used along with 'Dark reader' extension, the text in 'search' box of 'find mode' is not visible.
- (2019-06-26, v:1.75.7) Samuel Kurland: Newtab
Great work on the extension! Two criticisms: Reasonable people can disagree, but I feel strongly that Vimium C shouldn't change the newtab page by default. Discovering the change was an unpleasant and frustrating surprise when I first installed the extension. Using a custom newtab page (i.e. the Earth View from Google newtab page) also shouldn't require users to enter the extension's index.html manually. Really, unless the user specifically instructs the extension to change the newtab page, there's no reason for Vimium C to it or how it's configured. The purpose of the extension is just to add some vim kebybindings. The newtab page is a completely separate matter, which other extensions handle, right?
- (2019-01-14, v:1.71.2) Ralf Gustav: move tab left / right seems not to work anymore, due to chrome update?
Hi, big Vimium C fan here. In the menu on chrome://extensions/shortcuts I used to have move tab left / right mapped to cmd 1 , cmd 2 but it doesn't work anymore since a few days. Due to Chrome update? Somebody else has the same issue?
- (2017-02-21, v:1.58 beta) Zilong Zhong: 能否不要接管new tab url?
vimium++非常好用，相对vimium, cvim, surfingkeys来讲，能找到更多的可点击链接（按f时），但就是接管了new tab url后，强制改变用户打开新页面的已有习惯，十分不舒服，可能会因此失去一些用户
- (2017-02-20, v:1.58 beta) Zilong Zhong: New tab覆盖了插件"Empty New Tab Page"
插件"Empty New Tab Page"用来打开新tab的时候显示空白页。 安装vimium++后，上述插件失效，改成"pages/blank.html"后，很别扭，地址栏不是空的，希望改进，谢谢
- (2017-02-13, v:1.58 beta) 刘士: 中文支持
- (2016-11-23, v:1.57.1) 蔡嘉文: 新微度标签页无法使用