The Hacker's Browser. Vimium provides keyboard shortcuts for navigation and control in the spirit of Vim.
DEPRECATED All additional features have already been merged into the main project, but are not enabled by default. To do so, add these mappings in the options: map wo closeOtherTabs map wH closeTabsOnLeft map wL closeTabsOnRight map gF LinkHints.activateModeToOpenInNewForegroundTab
- (2017-02-16) Elliot Foley: Use it all the time, can be hard to disable for particular websites that don't open up a text window. It might just be me, but when I disable it, it continues. Otherwise it is amazing.
- (2016-03-17) Zia Cushman: Several good additions to the standard Vimium extension, which was already exceptional.
- (2014-07-03) James Lau: Excellent excellent extension! I totally rely on it for navigating and searching and have not had any issues. And if you provide regex searching then everyone will flock to this tool. Thanks Vimium, Thanks Will jb55
- (2013-07-01) 伊人一方: 和Vimium好像没有区别
- (2013-05-23) Yiqiang Zhong: I wish I could cancel all the letter tags by press the <space> after I pressed f . On the whole, it's awesome!!
- (2013-04-25) Guo Liang Oon: Frik is right, the "show available commands" link doesn't work. But I was able to guess them based on the one for the original Vimium. Otherwise, great extension.
- (2013-03-04) Frik du Toit: Nice enough, but I think a few things need fixing. I had to disable the standard Vimium extension, otherwise weird things would sometimes happen, e.g. opening a link in a new tab (F+<label>) would open 2 copies of the page. Also, on the settings page, under "Advanced options -> Custom keymappings", the "Show available commands" link does not work (it works in the standard Vimium extension though).