Let you switch between two fonts via keyboard shortcuts. For convnience,you can use 2 keyboard shortcuts.
A chrome extension that lets you switch between two fonts via keyboard shortcuts. For convnience,you can use 2 keyboard shortcuts(default Ctrl+B and Alt+B). The extension was originally written to solve the problem of quickly changing between Zawgyi-One and Myanmar Unicode. But you can change to any two fonts via options. Technical Detail: oneclick-fontchanger changes chrome font settings programmatically. It does/need not change the DOM of the page you are view. So there is almost no or little overhead involved. It works gracefully with facebook pages to which it was originally targeted. The limitation of this extension is you need to have the fonts you want to change in your system(default settings assumed Zawgyi-One and Noto Sans Myanamar). Also since it does not convert the fonts, you will not see one font rendering correctly while using other font.(But the postualate the developer assumed is no one can look at two text simultaneously.) So you can just switched to other font by pressing the shortcut for that font. Note: For myanmar users who don't have Unicode font or Zawgyi Font. Here are some download links: [Zawgyi One](http://zawgyi.googlecode.com/files/ZawgyiOne2008.ttf) , [Noto Sans Myanmar](https://www.google.com/get/noto/pkgs/NotoSansMyanmar-unhinted.zip) from google ,[Other Myanmar Unicode Fonts](http://www.myanmarlanguage.org/unicode/myanmar-fonts-which-follow-unicode-rules)
- (2018-10-04) Stephen Willis: I could set it up in options but the hot keys don't do anything. I even tried defining different hot keys. I'm on a Linux pc.
- (2017-08-05) smarte phone: formidable
- (2017-07-26) Hein Zin: Nice one!
- (2016-12-02) Sis Hmue Maw: great job!!! It's really helpful for me :D
- (2016-01-31) Htet Wai Yan Soe: This Extension is so cool which let me change between two fonts. Myanmar 3 and Smart ZawGyi Pro. This one is working so well with Fedora Font Switcher - Myanmar, Perfect Combo. That's quite amazing.
- (2015-12-21) Hein Htet Aung: It's really fit for me. Thanks :).
- (2015-02-02) Khine Zar Thwe: Please explain detail (means step by step) for normal users. Because some are not familiar with chrome extension. But God Job.
- (2015-01-28) winhtaik Aung: Nice App But *(Suggestion) you should make same shortcut
- (2015-03-30, v:0.2) Grayson Kilmer: doesnt do anything
im using the keyboard shortcuts that it says to use, even looking in the "keyboard shortcuts" section. nothing is changing when i do the commands...