Filter, activate, select or close one or multiple tabs across windows --- all with your keyboard.
Do you habitually end up with tons of open tabs? Only see fav icons instead of tab titles? Have I got a thing for you! Just hit Ctrl+Space and Tabulous lists all of your open tabs, across all open windows. Start typing to filter the list and hit Enter to activate the selected tab. Tabulous can also mark multiple tabs with Ctrl+S, or all tabs with Ctrl+A. Ctrl+D will close one or more tabs. By the way—Tabulous is open source, and is being developed in the open. Check out https://github.com/brumm/tabulous. Default shortcuts: Ctrl+Space => Open extension Ctrl+S => Select tab Ctrl+A => Select all tabs Ctrl+D => Close tab(s)
- (2018-01-26) Susann Lassmann: Super nützlich - vor allem die Suche :)
- (2017-12-20) Timo Mämecke: Tabulous is such a big productivity booster for my workflow. I use multiple windows and often end up clicking through all those tiny tabs to search something... those days are gone! I love it
- (2017-12-19) Christian Poplawski: Finally no more reaching for the mouse when switching to Chrome from my text editor. Best invention since sliced bread!
- (2017-12-11) Martin Wessely: I've been looking so long for an extension to help me organize my bazillions of active tabs. Tabulous is a real game changer for me! Finally I can quickly find tabs spread across multiple windows. Awesome!
- (2017-12-04) schwarz hund: The most useful thing I found today. 10/10 would tab again
- (2017-12-03) Ronto Leafs: Really useful, and it works well!