A simple productive tool that reminds user to open the URL later (extremely useful, I swear). Update on 2016-09-05
This extension helps you to remind yourself an URL and open it later automatically. You can easily set: - In half an hour - In an hour - Later today - Later tomorrow And many more. There are many extensions like this, but most of them no longer works. Enjoy and give me some feedback at https://photoreminder.net/contact/. Thank you! PWS team: Phong Lam --- RELEASE NOTES --- New release for V 1.1.25: - Update content - Disable clipboard and selected note (this one is useless and annoying) - Update icon New releases for V 1.1.24: - Fix some bugs - Select all note content when opening popup - Remove recent note after setting reminder by right click New releases for V1.1.23: - Fix bugs - Update screenshot New releases for V1.1.22: - Fix repeating error - Optimize speed - Allow to copy current note to clipboard - Set time to open a link from 30s to 60s - Right click for setting reminder quickly New releases for V1.1.21: - Fix “alert” annoyance - Not open new tabs of Chrome currently opens over 9 tabs - Fix note function - Open new tab but not focus on new tab - Fix some bugs - Optimize speed New releases for V20: - Press enter to set interval reminders - Fix bug: on start, focus on note - Limit height of reminder lists New releases for V19: Fix some big bugs New releases for V18: - Fix bug - Add recent deleted urls - Optimize for speed - More... New releases for V17: - Repeat reminders function - Push & pull functions (to cloud/local) - Reset - Fix some bugs Release notes on 2016-07-30 version 1.1.16: - fixed bug of postpone function - optimized for filter tool - optimized for reable date format Release notes on 2016-07-28 version 1.1.15: Fix postpone bug Release notes on 2016-07-22 version 1.1.14: I fixed some small bugs: - Postponing feature - Logging system - Code optimization Release note on 2016-07-20 version 1.1.13: Fix some small bugs Release note on 2016-07-20 version 1.1.12: 1-Remove “Later today” when current time is 9PM or later 2-Add Test button (1min) 3-Reduce Postpone time from 1 hour to 30min 4-Change “Open now” to “Don’t open it” in notification 5-Clicking on notification will open the url 6-Redesign the button on popup 7-Sound effect on open new tab Release note on 2016-07-17 version 1.1.11: 1-Better search 2-Autosave note 3-Chrome Notification I skipped version 1.1.10. I built it for personal usage and it was used for developing. I also have no time to upload to Chrome Repository. Sorry about that. Release note on 2016-05-29 version 1.1.9: -Filter (search) function for anyone wants to searching old reminders - Duplicated reminder recognition Release note on 2016-05-27 version 1.1.8: - Sound effect for new tab - Textarea for note in popup - Beautiful note popup and some simple but nice effect - Link text to clickable link for note on popup (new tab) Release note on 2016-05-23 for Version 1.1.7: - Fix font-size bug for popup Release note on 2016-05-23 for Version 1.1.6: - Fix some bugs - Fix big fonts on Facebook - Optimize "Reminder later" Version 1.1.5 (2016-05-22): - Fix some bugs - Optimize “3 times” schedule for studying - Apply material design (Google copyright) - Add reminder “Later today” and “Some day” - Redesign logo - Redesign layout Version 1.1.4: - reminder sort date DESC Version 1.1.3: - Fix some bugs of 1.1.2 - Take note for an URL - When BUR opens new tab, there is a small orange bar for note - Keep 30s test (for new user to test themselves) Version 1.1.2 is now released. We have been working quite hard on the new version. Support timepicker! Many upgrades, many new functions, many fun!
- (2020-03-09) Eduardo José Cabaleiro Álvarez: Sencillamente genial. Sería perfecta si se pudiera sincronizar en diferentes equipos.
- (2019-04-13) S47: been using it for two weeks and it works perfectly :D awesome :D
- (2018-07-13) Yasser: This extension is awesome! just add an option in the "Tomorrow" section (Same Time Tomorrow)
- (2017-06-16) Charnita Fance: I was skeptical to replace "TabSnooze" with this extension, but I was just having too many issues with that one. So far, this one has been a great replacement. It works a little differently but has better reminder options and since it doesn't pop up ALL of the pages at the same time (instead, does a lazy load type thing) it doesn't end up freezing and/or crashing my browser. So, I really appreciate that. I only wish there was a way to also create just text reminders with no tab attached to it.... I do miss that from TabSnooze. Oh, and the ability to backup to the cloud and export/import is a Godsend!! Edit: After using this for a few months, I do have a couple complaints. There's no way to set your timezone. Apparently, this is set to a timezone that is four hours ahead of mine. When I schedule something for Evening, for example, I don't get it until Night time. If I schedule a tab for say 9:00pm, I don't see it pop up until around 1am. It can be worked around but it's inconvenient. Also, there have been days when I didn't get ANY notifications at all. For some reason, it just goes to sleep and doesn't wake up until a few days later. It hinders my productivity.
- (2017-05-03) Sanjida Shaheed: I love this. I especially like the repeat function! Thank you very much. I have a feature request. Please give us the ability to choose whether we want to see the site we have set a reminder for automatically. Right now it does open in a new tab but it does not switch to the tab that opens the site I have set a reminder for. I need an in-your-face reminder.
- (2017-02-27) Winston Van: The extension is very helpful to use. I use it everyday. Great work team
- (2016-11-29) Agnel Antony Victor: It is a good App to remind for not to miss the online work for the day.
- (2016-09-07) Joel Friedman: wanted to use it badly, but it breaks some page styling of some websites. can't keep it before this is fixed. about to remove;(
- (2016-08-31) Shiblee Mehdi: It is very very useful app. I use it everyday. I have become dependent on it and I need it.
- (2016-04-09) None None: Plugin này tốt, đơn giản và hiệu quả. Nói chung hoạt động đúng như mong đợi, để remind về link bị quên khi xem.
- (2016-03-11) NEYMAR SPORT: I love it ! this's very useful. I recomment it to everyone !
- (2016-03-02) Trí Trần: Good
- (2016-03-02) Nguyễn Hữu Thanh: Good extension (y)
- (2016-03-01) Tran Viet Tam: tốt, hữu ích, nên xài
- (2016-03-01) Dương Anh Vũ: nice extension !
- (2016-03-01) Duc Nguyen: Everyday, new things are created. However, not all of them seem to be useful. How can we know if anything is good for us? Free-trial is the solution. The problem is when we have too many free-trial, if we forget to cancel it, we will be automatically charged. This extension is really helpful for avoiding un-intentionally charge. Good job!
- (2016-02-29) Duy Nguyen: very useful extension
- (2016-02-29) Juthawong Naisanguansee: Very useful
- (2016-02-28) Jocasta Wu: Good extension!
- (2016-02-28) Paul L: I use it everyday. Many similar extensions seem to be potential, but none of them works :( This one is amazing