A partition icon for spacing the extension buttons on your toolbar
Create some breathing room. Manage and organize the extension buttons on your toolbar by adding a blank space, a divider icon, or your own keyboard icon.
- (2019-02-08) Victor Elizondo: The gift that keeps giving
- (2018-09-10) S Steslow: Love it but would be neat if you could make manually make each spacer as short or as wide as you need. I use then to shorten the glaring white adrress bar.
- (2018-04-16) STOP PRE-ORDERING VIDEO GAMES!: So simple but very helpful.
- (2018-03-19) THANK YOU !!
- (2016-10-11) Reset 77: Works really good, Thanks!!
- (2015-10-01) Bro Rat: . Good ...except can only space ~once~ ! 24 March, 2015 Now that I've used this for six months, I'm still bemoaning that it can only produce a single divider. More is needed. At least three or four, if not more (for those of us with a whole lot of extensions). The default is a blank space. I have been able to figure out how to make a very simple colored divider icon. Creating my own customized icon remains a deep mystery, though. In these instances, the developer's instructions would go a long way. This extension has none. . The DataRat .
- (2020-10-11, v:30.0.8) Marc: Confusion?!
Greetings! Alright, no idea if it has been covered somewhere. I've looked at a few of them, admittedly I'm writing this having not checked the first in this series. Which as I have started to realize probably would have the answers, hmm. Well that makes this a little awkward and honestly there isn't much of a purpose now that I believe the first add-on in this series might answer the question I have. I really love the appearance of the add-on and am interested in downloading it. But I also have no idea why there are at least nine of these. Are they different lengths? Or is it something else I'm not picking up? I'm going to go on to check the first one. But I'd love a reply just to make sure I understand it right. ( High functioning Asperger's Syndrome. ) Sometimes I read the same things as other people but do not understand the wording of the statement. Additionally, I also sometimes get the wrong message intended as written. Be well, stay healthy, and always let both wisdom and compassion guide you on your path.⁽™⁾ Marc S.