This extension converts Bookmarks in a folder to a list of References
This extension shows you a list of all your bookmark folders, allows you to select a folder and generates a list of references from all the links in the folder. To get a more detailed list you can change the title of the bookmark when you save it. To select the list just click anywhere within the text. I created this because I got tired of maintaining a separate list of links that I referred to for my papers and code and was surprised I couldn't find anything online to do this for me!
- (2019-08-03) Carter Parks: Excellent tool, very useful.
- (2019-04-05) Zane Dalton: This tool is awesome! Will be using it a lot in the future!
- (2015-02-23) Sagar Muchhal: Very helpful tool. Needed just something like this last semester. Although came in a bit late, its helpful to include homework references.!!
- (2017-10-25, v:0.5) dondeellc: Bookmark Bar
How many listings can I put into the Bookmark Bar ?
- (2017-08-03, v:0.5) Juan Diego Echeverri: Referencing styles
It would be cool to be able to choose from different referencing styles. APA, Harvard, IEEE and so on.
- (2017-08-03, v:0.5) Juan Diego Echeverri: Order results alphabetically
There should be an option to sort the references alphabetically.
- (2016-11-02, v:0.3) Mitchell Clarke: Error in Installation
Getting the same 'Could not load extension icon 'icon16.png' error message. Really liked this idea, too
- (2016-10-21, v:0.3) sunrise: 程序包无效
- (2016-02-17, v:0.3) Tommy Rosey: ERROR. Will not install
Posted in wrong place. same problem. Want this or something similar. + ADD TO CHROME - ADD ERROR CLOSE + ADD TO CHROME - ADD - CLOSE -+ ADD TO CHROME -ADD - CLOSE - + ADD TO CHROME, Endless loop. Please fix, PLEASE????
- (2016-02-13, v:0.3) Edward Ajami: Package invalid...Could not load icon16.png
Can't install it. I kept getting error. Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load extension icon 'icon16.png'