Add an input before every <select> list to filter <option>
Select filter adds a textbox aside every selectbox field in the page, allowing to search the select list by displaying only options that match the search term. This is a useful tool when you have to fill forms with very very long lists and don't want to look for the option you want to choose. It can be easily enabled/disabled by clicking the icon (toggle switch).
- (2018-02-24) Nadav Kavalerchik: Awesome extension just what I needed thanks!!!!
- (2016-04-07) Pierre Brasseur: Gé-nial !
- (2015-04-22) William: Awesome extension just what I needed thanks!!!!
- (2015-04-29, v:2) Christian Leidersdorff: whitelist/blacklist
Maybe add a option to disable for any site but site x,y,z or enable for all site but site x,y,z
- (2015-04-22, v:2) William: whitelist/blacklist
Hey, can you possibly have a whitelist where the extension is only enabled for certain websites on the list? I.e. 3 options "enable filter for all sites, enable filter for domains on whitelist, disable filter" Cheers!