For memrise website, you can add a timer configuration, modify font, show charts, difficult words, listen words with TTS
MEMRISE + Use it if you are membre of memrise.com to learn a language Want to know where you are? A chart to see your points earned every day, to see your results during the day to find out when you are most effective. On the icon, at a glance you know how many words are in review. On the popup, you can know few difficult words of your courses. Translated into English and French. Options : If for you the timer is too fast, you can disable it or slow it. Pause the timer automatically when you change tabs. Use your words learned to make further progress with the community with a t'chat in the home page. Give me a letter to help me in test input If you learn hebrew, you can changed square hebrew to cursive hebrew Text to speech for some languages when you highlight a word. Word search game to help at learn difficult words If you found a bug, want participate to extension\'s program or to suggest an improvement, translation, go to https://github.com/Shmuel83/MemrisePlus
- (2018-05-03) Quang Nguyễn: "slow down the clock or stop" doesn't work. Please fix it
- (2017-10-23) Gersivan Oliveira: Os gráficos são bons e extensão não solicita permissão de acesso a informações de conta e senha.
- (2017-02-17) Furst Wasserbrakken: This App is one of the best, if not, the best way to track your progress in memrise, not only that, it is a great tool to tweak timers and even adds a mini-game as well. Batman would definitely exchange his utility belt for this if he needs no subdue foes with foreign words. And also, Kudos for the developer for fixing bugs ASAP despite his busy schedule.
- (2020-09-02, v:2.0.2) Anša Vernerová: the switch to the Hebrew cursive script is not working
Could this be related to the recent switch to the https://app.memrise.com/ address?
- (2018-07-21, v:2.0.2) Quang Nguyễn: "slow down the clock or stop" doesn't work. Please fix it
"slow down the clock or stop" doesn't work. Please fix it
- (2017-03-10, v:2.0.0) Furst Wasserbrakken: Speed Review Timer
Hello again, I'm currently studying Korean and most characters are very similar to each other and every time I'm doing the speed review, I tend to misinterpret the characters and go on without carefully paying attention to the characters. It would be a great option to add timer options to the speed tests similar to the timer options in the regular tests. Although, I don't want to demand since I know that you are a very busy person, I just would like to ask for this option to be added and it would be a great help for those who would like to do the speed review every time.
- (2017-02-16, v:1.1.0) Furst Wasserbrakken: (ISSUE) Extension Functions Completely Stopped Working
Hello, it's me again. Thank you so much for noticing the first issue I submitted and using your time to fix ant bugs despite your busy schedule, however, unfortunate as it seems, a major problem occurred with the Extension. It seems to have stopped responding with the site. I tried refreshing it, the browser(Chrome), clearing cache and cookies, uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting the PC(runs in XP:SP3), and repeating everything again but to no avail. I hope this issue would be resolved, but take your time; I don't want this issue to pressure you and cause your health to deteriorate. Take care and good luck.
- (2017-02-09, v:1.1.0) Furst Wasserbrakken: No icons below the timer as what's supposed to be showed in the overview picture
There are no icons to let me determine what I am clicking on. It only shows 2 colored squares.
- (2016-11-02, v:1.1.0) Kamali: Buttons not working
The buttons in the top corner don't respond to me clicking on them at all