Search for words on a web page
Browseye lets you search for words or phrases on a web page and it's completely free. It's as easy to use as CTRL+F or F3 (the functionality that comes with every browser to search within a web page), but it goes beyond and is more powerful and complete. List of its unique features: * you can search for multiple words on a web page and use quotes to search for phrases * it suggests you words from the web page as you type your search query. No suggestions means you already know there are no matches even before pressing ENTER! * paragraphs not containing matches can be lowlighted or hidden from your view to let you focus on the matches * browseye highlights all the links that lead to pages containing matches for your search, so you know if it's worth clicking on a link before doing it! * you can easily share the web page you are on in Twitter or Facebook Enjoy a new effortless web browsing experience and let browseye do all the work for you. For free. Learn more at browseye.com.
- (2013-06-03) Noé Afonso: Buscaba algo que mejorase las búsquedas en la web y esta app lo consigue a la perfección.
- (2013-06-03) Pablo Barrio: Excelente! Cambia completamente el concepto de buscar contenido en una página. Recomendada 100%
- (2013-06-02) Jesús Castillo Pinillos: Muy buena aplicación, me ha sorprendido gratamente.
- (2013-05-13) J.: It's just become one of my standard extensions for my browser.
- (2013-05-13) Pablo Hernández López: The link search functionality is very useful. Great toolbar!
- (2013-05-12) Francesc Sanahuja: Powerful and reliable alternative to the old "find in page" command. One of the few extensions I use.
- (2013-05-12) Tanja Ovaska: I'm getting addicted to the link search functionality. Quite cool!
- (2013-05-08) Bill Cox: Great application, not too invasive and very useful. A must have !
- (2013-04-17) Rober Herraiz: Gz for this application! Keep working!
- (2013-02-17) Victor Sanchez: I've been trying this for a couple of hours, and I can only say that it is already improving my browsing experience, basically by making it more efficient. It may have to do with my Internet browsing habits, but still... That this kind of boost technology is being made available just now says a lot in favor of the idea that makes this extension a must have. Congrats and keep up the good work.
- (2013-01-20) Miguel de Vega: Knowing which links on a web page point to pages with contents relevant to my search? can't live without it anymore...
- (2012-12-22) Adolfo Sánchez-Barbudo Herrera: Very, very interesting toolbar !!!. Much better than the Ctrl+F functionality because you may find what you are looking for in the web pages which are linked. Both the word matches and the links are coherently highlighted.
- (2012-12-04) Samuel Martín Coello: Incluso con algunos fallitos, el browseye es una muy buena aplicación