Moves the current tab to a new window
This extension adds the feature of moving the current tab to a new window, so there is no need to be dragging tabs from the current window. To use the feature: 1. Right click on the page you want to move. The context menu should appear. 2. Click on the context menu item "Move tab to new window". The tab should move to a new window.
- (2019-10-25) Tom Schi: It's … just great! Thanks a lot.
- (2018-02-13) Mark Connely: Works well. You must right-click within the main browser frame to see the Move Tab To New Window option, Clicking on the little tab above does not display the option. So the tab you want to move must be the one you're looking at, the one which has the focus currently.
- (2016-09-07) Brian Carr: excellent nice job nice and smooth works well
- (2018-03-26, v:1.0) daniel Gordon: Move tab to existing window
Now that would be cool. I have two chrome windows open, and I want to move the current tab to the other window. Not sure if that is really possible without just clicking and dragging the tab. I would personally love a shortcut for that.
- (2018-01-12, v:1.0) Jesse Gilbride: keyboard shortcut
To the developer: would you please add this extension's ability to move tab-to-window to Chrome's keyboard shortcuts? Thanks.