Hold CTRL and select a text to highlight all occurrences of the text on entire page
version 1.6: - hotfix version 1.5: - refreshed icon version 1.4: - Fixed problem with locked CTRL key when user was using shortcuts like CTRL+F version 1.3: - Fixed bugs introduced in version 1.2 version 1.2: - Fixed problem with locked CTRL key - Fixed problem with re-highlighting the same text - Added support for macOS
- (2020-02-10) Long: Works fine for simple words but as soon as you start trying to highlight brackets or quote characters it stops working. Installed it, tested it, removed it.
- (2019-08-27) mostafa: Hanging a lot of times. I suggest another extension named Selection highlighter.
- (2019-07-11) pseudogenesis: Doesn't work :( CTRL+Highlight does nothing
- (2019-04-17) Stephen S: Doesn't for for code blocks here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/791888
- (2019-01-29) Got very used to this in vscode, this is exactly what I want when digging through github codebases
- (2018-12-20) Joe Evans: Really nice concept, but needs user settings to customize. Breaks CTRL+C functionality which is a dealbreaker for me.
- (2018-11-20) Kevin Edzenga: As with others, learning from code snippets made easy with this! Much appreciated!
- (2018-10-16) aytekin ozdemir: Yes, yes and yes bro. I am using this kind of extension on Visual Studio, and great to have it on Chrome as well. Well done.
- (2018-09-28) Emil Pytka: Super pomocna wtyczka!
- (2018-05-28) Senne Malcorps: Cheers, you saved me creating this myself. Exactly what I needed.
- (2018-05-02) John Thompson: Awesome! Works great when looking at dev samples/code on sites!
- (2018-05-02) Mohammed -: O MY GOD this is só useful!! Hey dev I'm very grateful to you for making this. Many thanks!