Highlights all occurrences of the currently selected word on page.
An extension that highlights all occurrences of the currently selected word or phrase (recognizing different word forms in English). This is useful to outline central concepts in a text, or visually highlight where a specific identifier is used in code in browser window. Double-click a word on the current page to highlight it and all it's occurrences.
- (2021-09-15) Clemens Ratte-Polle: Marking "http" and other specific text crashes the page: too less Memory :( I have serveral tabs opened. Browser: Opera.
- (2021-03-23) Arshanskiy Sergey: doesn't work
- (2021-03-10) Miqayel Petrosyan: with this extension, many sites start to freeze in me linkedin.com, regex101.com
- (2020-10-12) GolemShadowsun: Causes issues at several pages. Formulars disappears completely. On Facebook after klick on show more the whole post or comment disappears.
- (2020-09-17) Sean Houser: The extension works well and is exactly what I needed. Unfortunately it caused issues for me on some sites with logging in and disappearing content so I had to disable it.
- (2020-09-13) Neil Anderson: Caused issues with loading and navigated several different websites.
- (2019-04-11) LiangYuan Han: It would be better if you could highlight the selected sentence or phrase, not just the word.
- (2019-03-11) Steve Corbin: finally, a hightlighter that shows all occurrences of selection with just a double click
- (2017-09-30) Alexei Derkach: Concise and convenient!
- (2016-12-04) Nebojsa Marjanovic: I just love it.
- (2015-12-09) Atanas Minev: Simple and useful.
- (2015-05-30) Exactly what I needed.
- (2015-05-15) Victor Jasko: Love it. Surprised / impressed that it also highlights different forms of the same word as well. i.e. select surprise and surprising, surprised, etc. will all get highlighted.
- (2020-12-02, v:0.2.2) Rose Alves: não consigo marcar o texto?
Não marca o texto qdo sublinho a palavra???
- (2020-07-03, v:0.2.2) Dev Null: Can't enter password when logging in to rewe.de
One of my favorite extensions, but when attempting to login on https://shop.rewe.de/mydata/login I can enter my email address, but when I enter the first character of my password I'm kicked out of the page. All other extensions have been disabled, it's definitely "Highlit".
- (2020-06-30, v:0.2.2) Breaks grafana.com interface
When clicking on the title of a panel in a grafana panel, the UI is removed and an error message appears instead
- (2020-06-13, v:0.2.2) Alexandte RFST: Does not work on Google Docs for example
All in title
- (2019-10-23, v:0.2.2) William Schlossberg: Count of instances in Current Page
I really like this extension. It would be even more helpful if somewhere, like the icon, could display the count of instances of the highlighted text on the current page. That way, wouldn't have to scroll so much to assure I am seeing all instances. Just a thought. Thanks for great addin!
- (2018-02-20, v:0.2.2) Royi Namir: support form aslso search in iframe
support form aslso search in iframe
- (2016-10-31, v:0.2.2) Atanas Minev: Feature: highlight matching bracket
If a bracket is selected, find and highlight the matching opening/closing bracket. That would help further reviewing code.
- (2016-02-19, v:0.2.2) Rakesh Gupta: highlit
I have added this extension to Google Chrome. But, somehow I do not see the Highlit icon where other extensions [e.g., adBlock] are displayed. I do not know how to use it. Please help.
- (2015-11-02, v:0.2.2) Anton Artyukh: Limits for large pages
On large pages, for example, jenkis console output, this extension breaks ability to select text on the page. May be button or context menu item for quick disabling extension for this page/or session can help? Or limit about 2000 chars in both directions for searching entries...