The Coolest WAY to save your SLA
SnowMAN for ServiceNow About: SnowMAN enables Real-Time Incident Monitoring in Service Now. How to Use: 1. Open a SNOW Incident and click the SnowMAN icon in the Address Bar 2. Make sure the Incident is open and visible when the icon is clicked 3. Reload page if needed Features: ✓ Real-time Incident Hop Time-Span Monitoring ✓ SLA-window Adjustments for Time calculations ✓ Holiday Adjustments (2015-2016) ✓ Incident Resolved->Rejected->Resolved Adjustment ✓ 'Time to MRT' Indicator ✓ User-friendly Design with Color Indicators ✓ Regular Updates Problem Reporting: Bugs/problems with this extension may be directly reported on the Developer's Email Developer Email: [email protected]
- (2017-01-25) asha arkal: Its very useful tool and saves lot of manual efforts . Awesome work Aman :)
- (2016-01-29) akshay sharma: superr buddy
- (2016-01-27) varsha bhanushali: Excellent initiative.Indeed Very helpful. Thanks Aman :)
- (2016-01-22) Kodlekere Bhavya: great job :)
- (2016-01-22) Vamsi Krishna C: Nice Innovation SNOW(A)MAN..Really awesome!!
- (2016-01-22) Gurdeep Singh: very helpful utility.Great work Aman
- (2016-01-21) puja agrawal: Very innovative and helpful app.. Grt Job Aman :)
- (2016-01-19) Swapnil Patil: Really helpful man.. Good job..:)
- (2016-01-18) Vineeta Dulhani: Good Job Aman.
- (2016-01-14) Soumyaranjan Mishra: Awesome!Saves a lot of time and effort..Excellent job Aman :)
- (2016-01-08) Sanket Bagwe: Cool Automation by Aman.!!!!
- (2016-03-02, v:1.1) Gaurav Jain: Sequence of teams
Hi Aman, First of all this is a very nicely designed tool. Great Job. I see below issues in this, which you may incorporate in the next release if you are planning something. 1. Sequence of teams is always not correct. 2. sometimes last team is not coming in the list.