Customize your Canvas experience and do advanced things with your Canvas by Instructure account.
FEATURES • Customize your colors • Message students from any tab • Receive a notifications when someone messages you • Download Canvas modules offline • Submit files as assignments just by right-clicking • Add custom elements to your content using the Editor • Search through your pages, courses, groups, and assignments using the Chrome omnibar • Adds a Mark All Read button to Conversations • Automatically login • Integrates with the Canvas API • Use the editor to add custom buttons, badges, and more to your posts • Easily set a footer with the editor then copy and paste it by right clicking in Canvas Canvas administrators, please visit our website to learn more about how we can help your institution for free! CanvasTools is an advanced set of tools that allows you to customize the way that Canvas by Instructure looks and do advanced things with your Canvas account. Change the default colors of Canvas even if your institution has already set them. The aesthetic changes you make with CanvasTools only appear on your Canvas. CanvasTools will work with any website using a Instructure subdomain. With CanvasTools, you can message your peers from any tab. No need to open Canvas just to message a friend. CanvasTools is constantly receiving new updates with new features and functions. We hope to better your life on Canvas! UPDATE LOG: https://github.com/jczstudios/canvastools/wiki/Update-Log *CanvasTools is not affiliated or owned by Instructure. Please do not contact Canvas for help with this extension, use the support tool instead. **The creator of CanvasTools does not condone the use of these tools for any cheating, deception, spamming, etc. Please use at your own risk.
- (2021-01-29) GhostyLT2: Very excellent
- (2020-10-09) Dax Wilson: It doesn't work for me. Does it even work on Chromebook?
- (2018-03-01) Nicholas Wadsworth: Awesome. Love the omnibox integration.
- (2017-04-18) Joshua Cosby: Very good graphics. I enjoy the creamy convenience that this provides.
- (2017-04-18) Brandon Williams: Canvas tools is a good program. It has many features and is very fast. It has a large user base and is very helpful.
- (2017-03-23) Jordan Eriksen: Great extensions!
- (2017-03-07) Gabriel Copp: I love this app except for that if you change some thing on canvas you have to refresh the page.a
- (2017-02-03) Misha Pozdniakov: Great addition to chrome if you want to stylize your Canvas webpage! Works for pltw.org as well! Very well done.
- (2017-02-02) Nolan Herndon: Good tool to customize your canvas! Very nicely designed.
- (2017-01-27) Tyler Tormey: Great way to easily change your canvas settings! Would download again!
- (2021-01-04, v:0.0.4.4) Joel Shaver: Omnibox trigger
Could we actually just get an option to disable the search trigger? In my experience, it's not all that useful unless I know exactly what to type, and I actually google "Canvas" quite often when I'm looking for features or support.
- (2017-04-12, v:0.0.1.5) David Dick: Change the Trigger
Could the trigger be changed from the space bar to something else? Like Ctrl or ALt?