Dial the selected number using your Snom phone.
The Click2Dial Chrome extension designed by VoiceMailTel comes to the aid of all Snom VoIP phone users that want to increase their productivity. All Snom devices that support URL commands can be set up with this product. After installing the extension all highlighted phone numbers from web pages can be called by right-clicking the highlighted number and selecting the Dial option.
- (2015-04-07) Andra Phillips: Great app! Since I am using it I saved a lot of time!
- (2015-04-06) Barna Deji: Great app! It makes calling much easier! Good job!
- (2015-04-06) Suciu Teodor: Awesome design! Awesome functionality! Everything is awesome!
- (2015-04-06) Jack La Rue: Excellent app, very easy to use and helpful.
- (2015-04-06) suciu razvan: Works like a charm.
- (2015-04-06) Catalin Alex: It is very easy to call contacts using this app.
- (2015-04-06) Elisabeth Brandon: I absolutely love it, so easy to dial!
- (2015-04-03) ned ius: This makes calling contacts SO much easier!
- (2022-02-04, v:1.4.6) Rich Prouty: Does not show option to call when right click
Even with the extension loaded it does not show the option to dial through the snom extension. Please advise if there is something else that needs to be enabled for this to work.
- (2020-07-20, v:1.4.6) Mike Wade: Different network
Hello, My handset is on a different network to my laptop (there is a dedicated phone network) Is there a way to get this working as at the moment I'm struggling to get it working Thanks
- (2019-09-09, v:1.4.6) Lars Weimar: User authentication
Hi. Is it possible to add the user authentication for the dialer, please? It´s time for security ;-)
- (2018-11-30, v:1.4.6) Workaround for newer versions
On the newer versions of Snom firmware (8.9.x, 10.x) this extension doesn't work. As workaround, under "Phone IP" you can enter the IP address of the phone followed by "/command.htm", for example: 10.10.10.3/command.htm
- (2017-07-26, v:1.4.6) Ryan Potter: Doesnt work for Snom 710
Hi there We have been using this click to dial extension for the Snom 300/320's We have recently bought Snom 710's for the office and the click to dial doesnt work. We are currently having to use a different Click to dial extension but the agents would still prefer this extension. Is there any way of resolving this issue. The action URL that we use is http://$phoneAddress/command.htm?number=$number Thanks Ryan
- (2017-06-02, v:1.4.6) Rémy Blättler: Remove Password
It works if you remove the HTTP Server password from your SNOM phone. Just FYI. Cool would be if one could configure the password.
- (2017-04-27, v:1.4.6) Ali Crump: Keyboard Shortcut
Works great for me. Icon is grayed out at the top but I am able to double click a number or highlight a number, right click and hit dial and my phone will start dialing. One suggestion/question, could you make it even quicker with a keyboard shortcut?
- (2016-07-22, v:1.4.6) Paul Sinfield: Icon grayed out, not working
I've added the extension, entered the IP but the icon is grayed out on my toolbar and no option appears when I right click on a number. Anything you can suggest to try?
- (2015-07-29, v:1.4.4) Mat Murdock: Add a 9
Can you add an option to add a digit to the front of the number. My system requires that I add a 9 to the front of a number I want to call.