What will I do that's worth remembering?
This question will follow you throughout the day as you compare your own accomplishments with those of a young Benjamin Franklin, Amelia Earhart, and other historical greats. Or if startups are your focus, compare your company's trajectory with that of an early Apple and other industry titans. This is a new tab screen for people who want to make a dent in the universe. --- Feature Roadmap: - More people, more companies - Add your own life events - Import custom timelines
- (2020-02-25) donnie lee: Ignore literally every other review including this one, trust your intuition balanced with your logic, your truth. From this perspective, you realize them continuously updating this plug in is the single fastest way to reach all of your goals, including the ones you did not even know you had for yourself yet.
- (2019-06-22) Naved Islam: Awesome!
- (2019-05-24) Hey! ricky: would be more awesome if We can change the colour of the background ! , whatever thank you so much !! THIS IS AMAZING !
- (2019-01-15) Alex Long: A pretty common and important tenet of pretty much any self-help philosophy/book/guru out there is to not compare yourself to others... This tool seems to be encouraging you to do just that... Not sure what value you're supposed to find in that. The interface is very slick though, I'm just not a fan of the idea at all.
- (2017-11-26) Wendy A.: I love this!!
- (2017-11-26) Florian Simmendinger: Nicely done!
- (2017-09-22) Mony Chhim: I'm a huge fan. If you are into productivity and following the steps of giants, get this plugin now!
- (2017-09-06) James Smith: Beautiful, helpful and simple, what more would you need to be more productive and put your day/year in perspective?
- (2017-09-06) Huan Nguyen: Inspiring and aesthetically pleasing; I'm already thinking more motivatedly and positively about what I'm doing.
- (2017-09-05) Wanqi Zhu: Super helpful reminder to stay focused and inspired :)
- (2017-08-24) Jesse Sussman: This extension is really motivating. Every time I open a new tab it reminds me of the impact each second can have. I've tried A LOT of new tab extensions, but this is my favorite.
- (2017-06-28) Angela Lemonade: What a brilliant concept. Wonderfully executed too. As the saying goes "the bad news is that time flies. The good news is that you're the pilot."
- (2017-06-27) Greg Nance: Ambition Life Calendar is my favorite download of 2017! Elegant design and energizing content. Highly recommend this arrow in your digital quiver!
- (2021-02-18, v:0.1.7) Vivek Teega: Option to not compare calendar with anyone
I absolutely dig the design :) Though I want an option where I am not forced to compare my life calendar with anyone other famous personality. I only want to enter my own details, expectancy of my personal life and see it on the calendar.
- (2017-11-26, v:0.1.1) Wendy A.: Good Job Guys
Suggestions: 1. Can you add a feature that allows us to add our own significant life events on the life calender of our role model? 2. Add 'Follow the life of Jesus'