ALT+Click links for a popup preview
Tired of context switches and too many tabs? Get a sneak peak preview of links. Press the ALT key when clicking a link and a preview popup will appear! don't worry about those popups, they automatically disappear when the popup loses focus.
- (2020-10-13) Ryan Persson: What I was looking for! Only extension of this type that seems to still be working as of Oct ~2020 Would love to have access to this extension as a github repo so we could do PRs & mess around with it more.
- (2020-08-25) Steven Bakondi: Seems like any mouse movement causes the popup preview to disappear, which is too bad. Would be nice to have option to pin preview open, and to have to hit ESC and/or click outside preview window for it to go away. So this extension is not useful enough to keep. Using in Chrome Version 84.0.4147.135 (Official Build) (64-bit) on macOS Catalina.
- (2019-12-01) Saeed Daneshi: has access to browser download , no trusted.
- (2019-08-13) Nick P: It does not preview anything it just opens it as a popup
- (2019-06-08) Maged Saeed: This is okay. However, it will be good if the popup was bigger in size. Moreover, it will be much better with a crafted design.
- (2019-05-15) Hosa: Opens a small window, but then closes byitself after 10 seconds. This definatly dosnt deserve 4 stars
- (2019-03-12) Rahul Reddy: Hey, when you use the extension in the extended mode(Two Screens) the popup appears on the first screen even if the browser is open in the second screen. It would be great if you could fix it. Thanks in advance.
- (2018-08-18) ВАСЯ пупкин: Многофункциональное расширение: 1. Открывает текущую вкладку в окошке. 2. Открывает ссылки в окошке через контекстное меню (очень удобно, имхо). 3. Открывает ссылки при зажатой Alt и одновременном клике по ссылке. И при этом не очень много весит! Спасибо, автор! (Жаль только, что всплывшее окошко во вкладки нельзя вернуть да и размер окошка не регулируется, но это мелочи).
- (2018-06-01) Dennis Drechsler: Is there an option to define where and in which format the window should pop up? That would be so useful!
- (2018-04-03) Olaf Zumpe: Definitely useful! I would give it 5 stars if I could pin the popup to stay open.
- (2018-02-19) Nataline Noumberg: bothing
- (2017-08-22) Tarek Ahmed: Works very well, but not in Linux!
- (2017-06-29) András Balkányi: It does not give a "sneak peak" preview. It opens a new window with the page the link directs to. It does not fit the content into that new window like EZ preview. What is does is like "open link in new window" but it closes it when loses focus. I do not see the point of this extension, sorry.
- (2017-04-25) Roi Tirosh: loved it!