Add custom reminders at the top of any page or site, like "don't forget this is the company's Twitter account."
Ever have trouble remembering not to tweet personal stuff from the company account? I do that all the time. It's an easy problem to solve. Just click Site Reminder to set up personal reminders for websites and individual pages.
- (2020-10-31) Adam Juhann: Can we have the ability to customise the location and size of the reminder? It's just red and with huge text now. Also, I don't mind having the reminder on the site at all time. Could we have an option to not remove the reminder everytime we accidently click on it? Otherwise, works as promoted on Chrome Web Store.
- (2018-04-04) Christopher Francis: Thanks, useful. minus 1 star because of the visual
- (2018-01-30) tom tulinsky: works tho just tried it.
- (2017-09-15) Charles Magnuson: The good: - The extension will display text when you visit a specific webpage or website. The bad: - The extension's UI is poorly designed making it difficult to see which selection you've made. - Any text entered into the text input field disappears if you accidentally remove focus from the extension's window. This makes copy/pasting multiple pieces of text impossible. - The notification text displayed when visiting a website is so poorly displayed that the text cannot be read. For example, I cannot read the full discount code in this reminder: http://ca.mag.cm/1C2X3p23320h - When I try to select the reminder text that is displayed when I visit the website, this causes the reminder to disappear which makes it impossible to copy the text. - It appears that only one reminder can be set per domain. Any additional reminders which are set overwrite the previous reminder. While this extension attempts to perform a very helpful task, its poor design makes the extension mostly useless in the end.
- (2017-05-21) Robert DaCosse: Awesome. I remind myself to do 10 pushups every time I open BookFace.
- (2016-08-15) Vinay Kumar: Right One... Thanks
- (2016-07-06) Roman Eduardovich: That't what I need. Thanx
- (2016-03-07) Tim: It works. But I have a concern about reminder data restore. If we login our chrome on a new laptop, as we know all extensions will be synced, but how about the reminder data?
- (2016-01-10) Shaun Delage: Hey this works, it is a useful tool along with other productivity tools THANKS
- (2014-10-22) Tyler Piscaglia: Good idea. Works well. Only complaint is that I wish it had customization options for things like reminder location and size.
- (2017-04-01, v:1.0.3) Touseef Ikram: does this add a calendar reminder?
can I get alerts of the reminder?
- (2016-12-22, v:1.0.3) Will Matthau: Please Please Please
I'd love this extension so much more if i could put multiple reminders on a webpage!!!
- (2016-09-28, v:1.0.3) O'clock Rentacar: Does it sync?
I would love to use this in more than one PC, does it sync the reminders between my browsers?