Icon to sort the LinkedIn People You May Know page by the # of shared connections most to least. Supports April 2019 site design
UPDATED for LinkedIn's April 2019 site design. This tiny extension adds a button to your Chrome toolbar that, when clicked, will sort the tiles shown by the number of shared connections you have in descending order. That way, the ones you share the most connections with appear at the top. The extension has been updated to work on *both* the "Recommended for you" page (displayed when clicking "My Network" in the global menu) as well as the "People you may know" page, which is displayed after sending a connection request. As a usage tip, hit the 'End' button on your keyboard a couple times first, as this will trigger LinkedIn's lazy load of a batch of suggested connections. Then scroll back to the top of the page, click the icon in your toolbar and watch everything re-sort instantly. Search terms: LinkedIn linkedin sort people connections
- (2020-11-04) Zhen Merkulov: Got it to work once and never after that. Followed the instructions and everything
- (2019-04-10) James Hughes: Does it always work? No. In fact, I would say it doesn't work more often than it does work. BUT!! 1) When it does work, it's amazingly useful! I expanded my network from 200 people to 1,200 in a couple of weeks with the help of this extension. 2) The developer is human and LinkedIn is constantly updating/changing their stuff. I understand appreciate that it takes time to adapt, and it's unstable. My final recommendation: Get the extension, and check it every month or so. If it works, use it! If it doesn't, check back the next month.
- (2018-10-27) Alexander Banks: I can't make the plugin work, currently. I hope an update is pushed in a near future - I will update my review when it does :) Nothing happens when I left-click the plugin on the 'People you may know' page
- (2018-10-07) It does not work anymore. The only thing this extension does is going to the Linkedin profile of the developer...
- (2018-04-02) Cantuğ Çavuşoğlu: Thanks for update. It does some job now but rather then sorting, it is more likely groups people who doesnt have any mutual connection in the end of page. It would be excellent if it could sort people in decending order by looking at how many common connection you got.
- (2018-03-08) Amster Damn: does not work any more waste of time. ([email protected])
- (2017-07-01) Scott Rogers: Steve, Thanks for updating the plug-in. Was a huge help in the past and I'm happy it's working once again with LinkedIn's new design.
- (2017-02-28) Josh Leichtung: Doesn't work with new LinkedIn Interface.
- (2016-10-28) Bethany Hirst: Works perfectly, so simple fast and at the click of a button. Thanks to the developer who produced this.
- (2016-03-23) Nicholas Livadas: Exactly what I wanted, hopefully Steve will do one for Facebook too! "Never Stop Connecting."
- (2019-10-17, v:2.6) Kris Shallenberger: Update?
Didn't seem to want to work for me.
- (2019-10-03, v:2.6) Gary Littledyke: Sorting profiles by mutual connections
Hi. I hope you are well. I have been looking for a tool such as yours for ages!!! Such a shame it currently isn't working. Any plans to update it?
- (2019-01-30, v:2.4) Kid Jansen: No longer working with LinkedIn's latest update to the page
No longer working with LinkedIn's latest update to the page
- (2018-09-29, v:2.3) Simon Chamberland: This doesn't work as of today
This doesn't work at all as of today.
- (2018-08-29, v:2.2) David Giannelli: update pls - doesn't work anymore
It's not working for me, guess linkedin updated their page? Can you have a look pls? Thank you!
- (2018-03-26, v:2.1) Dan Harris: nix the steve from the last line in my haiku
it works without the steve, miscounted "again".
- (2018-03-26, v:2.1) Dan Harris: Stopped working
This used to be great! Now it doesn't work at all. Steve, Make it great again. - a haiku by Dan
- (2018-03-09, v:2.1) Eric Skaggs: I love this so much, but It looks like it stopped working
Hello, I love this extension and it is truly the only extension I use, but it looks like it stopped working again. I guess linkedin updated again? Please tell me you will have a fix soon. Thank you again for this amazing extension.
- (2017-02-07, v:1.0) Eric Skaggs: since linkedins new update, does this not work or how do you get it to work?
since linkedins new update, does this not work or how do you get it to work?