Tidy and restore all your tabs in a single click.
• Save your tabs and restore them later to free up your computer's memory and your own mental space. • Easily restore them to your current window or a new window with a single click. • Quickly tidy all tabs via your keyboard (Alt + t × 2). This is useful for preventing "shoulder surfing" when someone is walking by (similar to Panic extension). • Tidy all tabs to the left of the current one, all tabs to the right of the current one, and all tabs except the current one. • All tabs saved to a bookmark folder so they show up in Chrome's omnibox when you type. • Simply begin typing to filter tabs. • Easily export and import your tabs. ▬▬▬▬▬ PLEASE RATE! ▬▬▬▬▬ • Open source: https://github.com/eggplanetio/tidytab • Issues: https://github.com/eggplanetio/tidytab/issues
- (2020-04-15) John Smith: Best tab manager yet. Only problem is the font is barely visible, even in dark mode. Hey @BrianGonzalez, any way to change that? Other than that, it doesnt lose all your tabs like OneTab on a browser crash, nor post them to a public url if you share a page. All tabs are stored in Bookmarks folders by date, the way they ought to be!
- (2019-07-07) Peter: it is wonderful extension for chrome. but how can i import my another url list to the tidy tab? such as the file exported from oneTab extension.
- (2019-02-15) med ism: i was used to OneTab but i find this extension better as it saved the tab as bookmark so even when is crash they are still their and never lost , unlike onetab that lose all tabs when it crashes !! thanks its awesome xD
- (2018-04-13) Ryan Dohrn: Absolutely amazing. I used to use OneTab, but looked elsewhere after I found out that all of my tab groups from the past two years had been irretrievably wiped by a minor chrome update. Since then I started using TidyTab and I absolutely love it. The only thing I would like to see is the ability to rename tab groups and see their names in the dashboard; though this is honestly a pretty minor thing, so even without it this extension is still phenominal.
- (2017-08-04) ВАСЯ пупкин: Было бы здорово, но у меня лично вообще не работает.( Не видит ни одной открытой вкладки. Пишет что нечего сохранять. Перезапустил браузер- та же проблема.
- (2017-04-19) Tal Raveh: I would totally give it 5 stars except I don't understand the permissions - for example, why does it need to "read and change all data on the websites you visit", "change settings", "manage apps", etc... ? Makes me suspicious
- (2017-04-18) Ricardo Lovelace: After 2 years of using OneTab I switched to this and haven't looked back. Your tabs are synced across machines and the developer is very active! Very minimalistic and gets the job done.
- (2017-04-08) Scott Mathieson: Has replaced my other session management since this beats everything else hands down. Simple and effective—exactly what good software should be.
- (2019-07-07, v:3.0.0) Peter: a question about import data to tidy tab
it is wonderful extension for chrome. but how can i import my another url list to the tidy tab? such as the file exported from oneTab extension.
- (2018-08-15, v:3.0.0) morgan jones: sd card
need to install sd card to computer how
- (2018-06-03, v:3.0.0) ersin ersin: Dashboard crash
Dashboard is not working after tidy all tabs (results in a blank page): Error in render: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of undefined"
- (2018-05-27, v:3.0.0) ersin ersin: HIDE remove button
Why is the remove button next to the restore button. I accidentally removed all tabs, damnnn
- (2017-12-09, v:3.0.0) Aleks Grin: упровление
как изменить язык