Look up a word definition in Macmillan English Dictionary.
Ever stumbled upon a word you are not sure about while reading a blog post or article? What about getting the word pronunciation, word forms, synonyms, and related phrases in one click? A Dict powered by the amazing Macmillan English Dictionary ™ gives you just that and a bit more. Just right click on a word in question and choose the appropriate menu item or highlight the word and press Alt+S.
- (2019-08-04) yuki em: does not work
- (2018-12-24) Kaveh Karami: does not work
- (2016-12-15) Seonu Jang: Useful
- (2015-09-18) Den Susanin: Very helpfu. Easy to use. Don't need every time open Macmillan English Dictionary.
- (2017-04-04, v:1.0.6) Василий Д. Пупкин: I really need it, but it does not work.
I really need it, but it does not work.
- (2016-07-21, v:1.0.6) Denis Korzunov: ?