Take knowledge management to the extreme with Note to Self by dumpstr.io
Minimal knowledge management Capture thoughts, quotes, links, right from Chrome's toolbar. View all your captures in a neat and clean feed.
- (2016-03-17) Irena “AllZ” Jer: Приложение для заметок на сайтах. Под мои задачи не подходит - нет копирования, поддержки ссылок и т.д.
- (2015-08-01) Aidan Donaghy: I really enjoy using this extension for a few reasons. It's extremely convenient and useful. If I need to write myself a note, it's right there and I can just do it. It's also very nicely designed and the user interface is appealing and easy to use. All I need to do is type something and save it. I love it!
- (2015-07-30) yuli shap: Simplistic and beneficial for day to day browsing.
- (2015-07-30) Yotam Rosenfeld: As simple as it gets.
- (2015-07-30) שגיא פלח: Wow, me and my office collage use and share our code and work progress in this app. once we start autoflow write our codes in this extension its makes my messy life to be nice N nite. Thanks.
- (2015-07-29) Emi M: This is Great! Highly Recommended!
- (2015-07-29) Sharon Joseph: Very useful
- (2015-07-29) Efrat y: Useful and efficient!!
- (2015-07-28) Jonathan P: Minimalistic enough that I can jot stuff without losing focus on my work.
- (2015-07-28) Dan Levin: simple and very helpful.
- (2020-12-16, v:1.4.5) Jeremy W: Cant signup
I get an error when I try to sign up. Application error An error occurred in the application and your page could not be served. If you are the application owner, check your logs for details. You can do this from the Heroku CLI with the command heroku logs --tail
- (2017-01-26, v:1.4.5) Lauren Purdy: wont connect
I have uninstalled and re installed several times as well as powering on and off my computer after making changes and turned off any ad blockers, but no matter what I do, the only thing that happens when I click the extension icon is the Beta splash asking me to log in or sign up. when i click to sign in it takes me to the desktop site log in page, I log in, click the extension icon again, which still prompts me to log in or sign up. when I click log in from here again after having just logged in, the page attempts to redirect to the log in page, but finding I am already logged in, simply reloads my personal user interface, rendering having the extension at all useless, what is going on