This extension adds the possibility to reload any page by pulling the page down on any touch device.
Pull down reloader was created to increase touch gesture compatabilty in chrome for touch devices. This extension adds the posibility to drag any page downwards with touch-input to reveal a refresh-orb. When dragging the orb downwards until it starts emitting a blue glow, the current webpage will completely reload upon touch release.
- (2017-09-05) Роман Печорин: awesome plugin. but it't doesn't math an ios habit. for not most of the times scrolling down, to the top of the page trigger refresh. can you make it more like this: scrolling to the top should stop at the top, as it behave without this plugin, to trigger refresh need to pull one more time. so the rule very simple: trigger refresh if only page on the screen is on top position. Thanks a lot!
- (2017-05-15) The only extension on the Chrome Store that works with an iPad connected to my PC over RDP. Thank you! My only wish would be for the extension to be a bit more strict and not refresh if the finger isn't held on on the page long enough.
- (2017-02-08) JamalTheSaint 25: works perfectly with my hp notebook. im so used to doing this on my phone and tablet and on my computer im doing tht too but on pc it doesnt do that so this extension really helped bc now i could still swipe down on the screen to relod the page. this made life so much easier. i would recremend this more touchscreen computers only🙂🙃😜😝
- (2016-07-18) Derrick Gorman: Great extension, but Can you help me port it to Firefox, Dev. I cant email you. I've already kind of ported it using 'Chrome Store Foxified' And it works well on Firefox mobile but not perfect. Can you plz help? Look here: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/developers/addon/pull-down-reloader/versions Email me: [email protected]
- (2016-05-28) Ryan Bargewell: Works on my Surface Pro 4, agree with Chad's comment; it doesn't work like the mobile version as sometimes you scroll down with your finger and it refreshes the page. However, this is the only pull down to refresh extension that I have found that works on Chrome.
- (2016-03-31) Chad Desch: Works on my Surface Pro 3! The only issue I have is that it can get in the way of scrolling back up on a page. It doesn't distinguish well between plain scrolling and scrolling to reload like the chrome mobile app does.