Open JIRA tickets using the address bar or via the toolbar.
An easy and convenient tool to help open JIRA tickets or JIRA issues much quicker right from the toolbar or the address bar! - Do members of your team sometimes only provide you with a ticket number and not the full url to the ticket? - Do you sometimes forget to add a dash in between the project and ticket number? - Do you search for JIRA tickets, but forget what you searched for? - Do you not want to type in the project you're working in every time? Well, if you answered yes to any of those questions, this extension is for you! - This extension will allow you to set a default project, so you only need to enter the ticket number! - If you want to search for a ticket in a different project, just append the project and ticket number and search for it using the toolbar - The extension will provide a history of previously searched for tickets when you click on the extension icon. - NEW!! Favorites feature! Now you can save up to 5 tickets in your search history to reference for later. Perfect for tickets you're working on! --- Getting Started - Enter your JIRA host in "Input JIRA URL". Example: http://jira.issues.com - Enter your Default Project. This is the project you want to type numbers for. Example: STACK --- Advanced Usage: You can utilize the address bar to search for tickets as well. Start typing "jira" without the quotes, and hit tab or space. You will then be able to enter any ticket number. --- # Changelog * 2.1 * Add favorites feature * Fix minor bugs * 1.1 * Add localization for English, Spanish, French, German and Russian * 1.0 * Full release of Chrome Extension.
- (2018-03-14) cwernhamwork: A good, simple extension. One bug is that if the project name includes a number, then it interprets that number as an issue number: eg XXX1-6789 will search for XXX-1
- (2017-08-23) James Smith: Easy to use and fully workable.
- (2017-08-23) Russell Addis: I am trying some other extension related it, but those are not working. At last i got this and its work perfectly.
- (2017-08-23) Pedro Bradley: Open jira ticket extension is a good and very helpful extension. Thanks for make this extension to dev team.
- (2017-08-23) Alan Arroyo: I am amazed by using this extension. 100% working extension.
- (2017-08-23) Jerome Davis: This extensions using system are so easy. like it
- (2017-08-23) William Taylor: This is a very helpful extension. Its works properly.
- (2017-08-01) Leon Volovyk: Doesn't work - Chrome shows "This extension may have been corrupted." when trying to open Options.
- (2019-04-18, v:2.1) Justin Kremer: Search bar uses Open JIRA Ticket when it should not
I was trying to search for something about JIRA, not for a specific ticket, but even when I did not hit tab, it would convert to the "Open JIRA Ticket" prompt instead of a normal web search. As soon as I typed "jira" I would see the text on the right telling me to hit tab to search for an open ticket, but then when I hit the space bar, it would behave as if I had hit tab. I'm not sure it that is improper behavior of the extension, or Chrome opting to use the extension over a web search. Either way, it might be nice to add an option to disable the search bar functionality. I only use this extension by clicking on the extension icon.