Customize your dark mode for the web!
Custom Dark Mode is a browser add-on that help you design your own dark style for the web. Simply open toolbar popup UI and then adjust the color settings. There are a variety of options available to choose from. From document body's "background-color" to "font-color", "header-color" and etc. Moreover, you can adjust the opacity for all HTML elements. All the settings in toolbar popup are auto saved to the memory. There is also a (+/-) button with you can use to whitelist desired domain(s) from dark mode. Please note that, at the current version of the add-on, there is no option to see the whitelist table. You can only add or remove websites from toolbar popup UI. In order to turn the add-on ON/OFF, you can use the big "torch" button at the top center in popup. If you found a bug to report, or have a feature request, please fill the bug report form in the add-on's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/custom-dark-mode.html).
- (2020-07-14) d c: Instructions were incomprehensible for casual user (UI popup?) whatever that is I couldn't find it.
- (2019-11-16) Marc A. H.: epic. wish we could set it on/off on a per site basis
- (2019-03-17) Extremely useful!
- (2019-03-17) 11100100: Excellent!
- (2018-11-07) Олександр Бугровий: collects browser history data, what is it for?