Allows you to set the Youtube playback speed to whatever you want
You can use the built in slider to select speeds, or you can type in whatever speed you want. You can also use it to set a new default YouTube playback speed. Due to technical limitations of the Youtube API, speeds seem to only work reliably in the 0.01x to 16x range. If you find any issues with this extension or have any ideas for improvements, feel free to contact me!
- (2021-11-23) bruhmoment: very useful but the "set as default speed" doesn't seem to work -1 star for the "set as default speed" not working
- (2021-11-17) Vandit Shah: Brief About Privacy Practices Not Mentioned on webstore
- (2021-09-30) Juju Bolina: Very nice, but doesnt works om embed
- (2021-08-30) Reagan Loria: Would be great if it would work for embedded youtube videos as well (the main reason I wanted it).
- (2021-08-05) Patrik Martinson: I don't get the red fast forward button to show in latest chrome, so unable to even get into the menu as show in the image. Help?!?
- (2021-07-19) Al Hunt: Simple and effective. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
- (2021-05-01) mehmet aras: youtube daha hızlı hullama speed hızlı
- (2019-03-12) Excellent extension.
- (2019-01-13) benji Wilbur: Love this extension! I also like "Stop Youtube Autoplay" from this same developer.
- (2018-11-12) Christie Malry: best option from 0.1 frame by frame advance to whatever you like, with sound, which many dont have
- (2018-02-11) Kendel Duke: i am going to like it anyway
- (2021-09-11, v:1.2) John Broberg: quit working
this app quit working. clicking on it does nothing anymore except once in a while. How to fix?
- (2021-08-05, v:1.2) Patrik Martinson: Can't get this one to work.
There is no red fast forward icon when playing videos, so I can't even get into the menu as shown in the first picture. Brand new computer, latest chrome. If there is another way I'm not able to find it.
- (2021-02-27, v:1.2) Elbie Barr: youtube buffering
I need your help my youtube keeps buffering and it won't play my favorite videos I need some of an adivse
- (2019-11-26, v:1.2) fetB: 1-click preset?
setting a speed as default is great, but clicking the extension and setting a speed is stil la bit more hassle than i wish for. Is it possible to add 1-click buttons, either to the toolbar or better yet directly into the YT website?