Allows you to set the Youtube playback speed to whatever you want
You can use the built in slider to select speeds, or you can type in whatever speed you want. You can also use it to set a new default YouTube playback speed. Due to technical limitations of the Youtube API, speeds seem to only work reliably in the 0.01x to 16x range. If you find any issues with this extension or have any ideas for improvements, feel free to contact me!
- (2019-03-12) Excellent extension.
- (2019-01-13) benji Wilbur: Love this extension! I also like "Stop Youtube Autoplay" from this same developer.
- (2018-11-12) Christie Malry: best option from 0.1 frame by frame advance to whatever you like, with sound, which many dont have
- (2018-02-11) Kendel Duke: i am going to like it anyway
- (2019-11-26, v:1.2) fetB: 1-click preset?
setting a speed as default is great, but clicking the extension and setting a speed is stil la bit more hassle than i wish for. Is it possible to add 1-click buttons, either to the toolbar or better yet directly into the YT website?