Task timer for Shasta (Maps Analyst) project
Features: - Fully automatic task counting and time tracking. - Keeps track of real time spent and according to productivity expectations, classified by task type. - Safe storage and synchronization using Firebase database. - Quick research links on the results. - Automatic reloading when no tasks are available. - Automatic invoice/timesheet filler, reporting number of tasks completed by task type. It requires a monthly subscription fee (1.99€/month). Shastimer reads and stores your email address for identification purposes only, so you can access your own records in the database. Copyright © 2017-2021 Iván Nokonoko
- (2020-08-19) Alicia Kenworthy: Free version worked then stopped, tried to buy, still not working? help! Edit: Developer responded in 20 minutes flat and said Tryrating updated, developer advised me to update the timer by going to chrome://extensions and selecting Developer mode, go inside Shastimer in extensions, and manually hit update several times. Thank you ! 5 stars.
- (2020-04-10) Lambdacode: Been using it for 20 days now, great extension, helped me improve a ton, the timer puts you under stress and if you are like me and work better under pressure it is a great tool, not to mention how useful the fast links are. I'd like it if it were for Brave Browser too since I usually use that and it is based on chromium iirc, but that's not a big issue
- (2020-03-13) iskender albayrak: it does not work on poi tasks (address, url etc.) for several days. Please fix it.
- (2020-03-05) Vitor Souza: Hi, I would to use this extension in Brave, I add it but it says ; No Authorization received ; . Please, fix it as Brave is Chromium same as Chrome.. Thanks.
- (2020-02-14) Prescott Woods: Great but on tasks with AET over 30 minutes, (just got a 2 hour 30 minute Estimated Rating Time) for 100 search relevance tasks, the timer counts all time after 30 minutes as being over the AET.
- (2019-11-01) Michael Keihl: Excellent
- (2019-06-17) Mat: a must have , so useful
- (2019-04-13) Tatiana Chappell: Супер приложение! Огромное спасибо разработчикам!
- (2021-04-04, v:4.2) Philip Bernaerts: Brave browser support?
Hi, Is there a way to get this extension working with Brave?
- (2021-03-16, v:4.1) Alexandra Dakini: Shastimer extention problem
Hello, Today all history has disappeared and it does not automatically fulfill the appen invoice page. Where is the problem? Thank you. best regards, Alexandra
- (2020-11-22, v:3.2) Ariel Churchill: How to modify payrates for past tasks? / New subscription
Hello, since the last update is not possible to manually edit payrates for tasks ultil you get in TR tool. So basically i am missing part of the tasks already done before the update. Is there any way to manually add or modify payrates? Second question: I am aware about the new Google policy about payments. When should I move to the new payment system?
- (2020-11-11, v:3.2) Gabriella S: Missing data in Shastimer
Hi! I installed your app a few days ago, today I paid for subscription, everything worked fine until today. I worked a lot on ratings today, and I have just checked the Shastimer. Many of my ratings are missing. How can I access the missing data, why can't I see the majority of today's ratings? I pay for this app because I don't want to make photos of every rating I do, but today the app didn't work correctly, and also all the missing ratings from this app today will not get paid, because I don't remeber them...
- (2020-11-05, v:3) Nienke Larsen: After upgrading to Shasfire on one device, I cannot upgrade on other device?
I have upgraded to Shasfire on one device. But I dont get the message on my other device? Also with Shasfire installed, the invoice fillers do not work
- (2020-10-22, v:2.3) Mario Soriano: Not working right now
Hello! The shastimer is not working right now, I am not able to see my records either. I love this tool! I hope it can be fix! thank you!!!
- (2020-10-22, v:2.3) Joseph Malandra: Shata Timer not opening or activating when I go into tasks
Thanks for this tool! it has worked great for me so far. Randomly today Shasta timer will not open or record when I go into a task. I do not want to uninstall and re-install since im afraid of losing my time tracking. I tried to restart chrome and disable then re-enable the extension but still nothing. Any advice? thanks.
- (2020-10-19, v:2.3) Bruno Portela: Shastimer not working
I still have this problem, what is your email, please?
- (2020-10-15, v:2.3) Bruno Portela: Shastimer not working on TryRating
Hello, sometimes when I enter TryRating to classify, the Shatimer extension does not work, even if it is activated, especially today it did not work again, it is a common problem and will it be solved? I await reply
- (2020-09-15, v:2.3) Alyssa Madison: shastimer stopped working
Hello, Just today my shastimer has stopped recording any tasks and will not open at all. I went to import my working hours into my invioce for the past 2 weeks and the 'import' button isnt even available. This is the only way I keep track of my hours and now I am not sure of any hours I have worked since September 1.
- (2020-08-19, v:2.3) Andreana Xu: Cannot update the extension
Hi, I cannot seem to update my Shastimer to the latest version, my current version is 2.2.1. I already tried to update with Developer mode in chrome://extensions. But it didn't work out. Your kind assistance is much appreciated. Thank you, A.
- (2020-08-18, v:2.2.1) Shasta Timer: Extension not working
Hi, First of all, I'd like to thank you for your great extension Shastimer :) I tried it and was very satisfied, so I decided to buy it. Unfortunately, since today (18th august), the extension does not count my tasks. It is active, on the background, but when I submit my tasks in tryrating, nothing happens. I have noticed this problem for at least 2 type of tasks : Query Classification and entity recognition. Also, although I bought your extension, it says that I'm using the trial version. I'd appreciate if you could help me with this issue. And I'd be glad to give you more information if needed. Kind regards, Tim
- (2020-08-07, v:2.2.1) Natalia de la Fuente: Not working
Hello, I bought this extension last month, but now It is not working. What should I do? Thank you
- (2020-07-20, v:2.2.1) Bruno Portela: Buy
Hello, how i can buy this Extension for my country, Brazil? The option is off here Thanks in advance
- (2020-06-12, v:2.2.1) Tiago Lasmar: Can't Buy
Hi, first of all congrats for the extension, improve my productivity significantly. I'm trying to complete the buy but the signature button is grey and I can't click on it. Can you help me?
- (2020-05-27, v:2.2.1) Егор Александрович: Brave browser "No authorization received"
Shastimer doesn't work in Brave browser: when trying to reload the extension, a following message is returned: "no authorization received", probably due to fingerprinting protection. Is there any easy fix for this?
- (2020-05-01, v:2.2.1) Andreana Xu: New version
Hi Iván! How do I update the extension to the current version 2.2? Mine is still 2.1 when I open the extension. Thanks.
- (2020-03-17, v:2.2.1) Lisa Hastings Phillips: Removing The Extension
Hello, I no longer require the Shastimer and have removed the extension. Does this automatically cancel the monthly payments? Thanks,
- (2020-03-12, v:2.2) Andre Kuznetsov: Not working
Why is is not working?
- (2020-03-12, v:2.2) C gev: POI at address
POI at address tasks are missing from the timer and the timer is currently not functioning while rating.
- (2020-03-12, v:2.2) Alma Fabiola Soria Contreras: not working right now
Hi. Shastimer is not working right not, Ive been getting query tasks the one that are 30 seconds each. Thank you!
- (2020-03-12, v:2.2) iskender albayrak: does not work
it does not work properly for several days especially in poi tasks. can you check please?
- (2020-03-11, v:2.2) Gordon Dallas: Not working
As of this morning the extension is no longer detecting or timing any tasks on chrome
- (2020-02-13, v:2.1) Егор Александрович: Automation->Automatically set map layer to .. not working
Since the last Tryrating update, automatic map layer switching doesn't work. Also, another, older bug: current week hours count shows zero after a new week begins in my timezone, even though timing->use local timezone is switched off. Since there is a 14 hours time difference between my timezone and Pacific time, these last 14 hours I have to track that I don't go over the 20 hour limit manually, which is inconvenient.
- (2020-01-01, v:2.1) Tin Basibas: shastimer
hi! can I purchase another shastimer but using different google account?
- (2019-11-22, v:2.0) Iris Vdb: Payment
Hi, I got a notification that my subscription has expired (I use the app for a few months now, I assume it's normal that it's always this notification). In any case, I tried clicking 'buy' a few times but nothing happens. The system says it couldn't process my payment for now due to some possible error. My payment info hasn't changed since the last payments. Is the app temporarily down, or something I can do to fix this problem? Thanks and regards
- (2019-11-20, v:2.0) Earth Rundell: The per-task-type payrate was removed in the latest update. Only the per-hour payrate remains.
Why was this decision made? I work pay-per-task so the earnings function will no longer provide me an estimate of my earnings. There are several other extensions available for task counting. The pay estimation feature is what justifies the monthly subscription to me. If this function is no longer available I my discontinue my monthly subscription.
- (2019-11-20, v:2.0) Vitor Matos: Payrate
Why did you removed the payrate per task? We didnt earn by hour , we earn per task.
- (2019-11-20, v:2.0) Vitor Matos: solution
Guys, the solution for tasks history is "As a temporary solution, you can go to Settings - Timing and activate: Use local timezone instead of Pacific timezone. After that, restart Chrome. As soon as I can I'll publish a new version fixing the issue."
- (2019-11-20, v:2.0) Vitor Matos: 2.0
Hi, the 2.0 version, there is a problem, my tasks history disappeared and I cannot see or set the payrate for the tasks
- (2019-11-20, v:2.0) Earth Rundell: Payrate/hover-over feature
In addition to the problem reported by several others regarding missing data, the hover-over feature which displayed a calculation of earnings is no longer working. I noticed that the payrate section in the settings is blank which maybe part of the problem. Will this be corrected as well?
- (2019-11-19, v:2.0) H. Raza: Activation
I subscribed for Shastimer on Nov 1, 2019. My credit card was charged twice. I emailed Ivan Nokonko and explained the issue. He took action and the over payment was refunded accordingly in a couple of days. However, my subscription also got cancelled for some reason not known to me! I emailed Ivan again on Nov 5 and requested to look into the matter. No response to that email, sent another email yesterday (Nov 17) and still no response! Would you please respond???
- (2019-11-18, v:2.0) Vitor Matos: still..
Sure I am polite if you at least answered me before, now I will try to be more polite. I have contacted them and they told me that is a bug with your app. Quite confusing.
- (2019-11-18, v:2.0) Andre Kuznetsov: Please provide with crx file for manual install
Hello. I have been using your extension for a few weeks. I have purchased it today, but it seems that the extension was updated recently and now doesn't work as it used to. Can you please send me a crx file of previous version, so that I can load it manually and so that it doesn't update in the future?
- (2019-11-17, v:2.0) christina gevara: Shastimer data missing.
When I open the Shastimer page there is no data. The timer runs while I am working but it is not recorded to the Shastimer data page.