This extension acts as a timer for your Redbooth (Teambox) tasks.
This a closed, private solution and cannot be contributed to without written or other consent from the author. I'm not opposed to additions or tweaks but they must be reviewed and approved by me. My codebase is not available re-use without written consent by me. What it is, what it does: Start and stop time against any task in Redbooth. This timer control adds start and stop buttons to each task allowing you to easily log time against each task as you work on it. This extension attaches start and stop buttons directly within the Redbooth UI.
- (2020-07-06) Silvia Misis: No funciona. Al hacer stop de la tarea, no se reporta y el timer continúa eternamente...
- (2016-12-20) Carlos Rebolledo Aguirre: Actualizo mi ncomentario señalando que lamentablemente no está funcionando bien, por lo cual, tuve que desintalarla; y hacer las consultas a su propietario, quien no ha contestado
- (2016-11-04) Marni Melrose: It worked beautifully and then last week it just stopped working. :-(
- (2016-04-18) Tim Britain: Switch Case Studios is a trusted browser extension developer, we're quite pleased with their Redbooth Timer.
- (2016-03-22) Alexandra Siegenthaler: Outil vraiment génial. Dommage que ce ne soit pas en natif. Toutefois un petit Bug le temps s'affiche 2x (1x sur le user et 1x sur l'agent redbooth timer).
- (2016-01-25) Leandra Witchwood: Clicking on the extension icon only game me instructions for the timer. I don't want to have to go to a website to make this functional. I want to operate the time in the extension, this is the reason I am looking for an extension and not a website.
- (2014-10-29) Elizabeth Busch-Sandford: This is a very helpful plugin when it's visible. Unfortunately it randomly disappears from Redbooth and isn't always available within my projects. Hopefully this will be solved when it's updated for the most recent version of Redbooth.
- (2014-09-22) Just what Redbooth needs! Looking forward to more updates and features!
- (2014-05-15) Barbara Graves: This is a great extension, really valuable for project tracking. Now if it just came with a Do Not Disturb - Timer Running! sign it would be perfect.
- (2014-04-19) David Gaian: Really missing this!! Any hopes this will be updated to sync with newest RBooth web UI/UX? -david
- (2014-03-20) Diane Wood: very easy to use. well done Jonathan!!
- (2014-01-28) Yasmine Evjen: Shout out to the developer, reported an issue and he quickly addressed it and followed up. He actively develops the product and is continually making it better. Teambox Timer is a great way of tracking your time on a task. You can click start, and when you're done, simply click stop and it will publish your time.
- (2014-01-25) Shailesh Pisat: This is for old UI. For the new UI of Redbooth it's not available.
- (2013-12-05) Łukasz Piotrowski: It could be very good tool, but times added to task aren't my own.
- (2013-10-25) Cedric Stein: Der Timer war das fehlende Element um Teambox komplett zu machen. Super!
- (2013-08-05) Pablo Villalba: Cool to see this implemented! I've replaced the external timer for just clicking start and stop :)
- (2017-11-07, v:3.3) Not working anymore
Hello Jonathan, "An error has occured and your time could not be posted to Redbooth." when clicking on stop in Redbooth task. Can you please solve ? Thanks,
- (2017-11-02, v:3.3) Kristofer Korhonen: Errors, not working?
Not working? Just getting "An error has occured and your time could not be posted to Redbooth." all the time when trying to use this with redbooth PRO plan... :(
- (2017-08-28, v:3.3) Ben Farley: Not working
Hi. I have tried several times to get this working but there no start and stop buttons. is there a current issue with it?
- (2017-04-28, v:3.3) Nick Turner: Not working
I've installed new, uninstalled, etc. Same with Chrome. It was working well but now it does not. It is the default "Time Spent" option only. Any help would be appreciated.
- (2017-01-04, v:3.3) Kristy Eske-Ballard: Error Message
Last week the timer was working great, this week I get an error message. Can this be fixed?
- (2016-12-08, v:3.3) Carlos Rebolledo Aguirre: Responder consultas sobre errores y si va a realizarse la actualización
Estimado Sugiero: 1. Responder 2. Resolver errores 3. Informar si va a realizarse la actualización y superación de errores. Desde ya gracias y esperando que esté bien
- (2016-12-06, v:3.3) Carlos Rebolledo Aguirre: Se va ha actualizar o no Redbooth Timer
Veo que varias personas tienen problemas con el funcionamiento de Redbooth Timer y que hay respuestas que me llevan a consultar si en definitiva va a actualizarse o derechamente no seguirá funcionando. No hay página web del proveedor. Desde ya atentos a la respuesta del casi, y agradecidos. Saludos
- (2016-12-01, v:3.3) Carlos Rebolledo Aguirre: Error
No está cargando el tiempo. Acusa un error pero no se ve solución. En la Chrome Store ya no figura la página web de Jonathan Schroeder Qué sucede?
- (2016-11-08, v:3.3) Leah Meyer: Getting Error
I have been getting an error for about a week that says my time cannot be recorded. Is there a fix for this?
- (2016-11-04, v:3.3) Marni Melrose: It doesn't work anymore
I loved this thing. Can you make it work again?