Collection of electronics tools and calculators for Makers, DIYers and Electricians
Using Ohmdox you would have access to a comprehensive collection of electronics tools, calculators and reference information about components and typical design patterns that an electronics engineer or a hobbyist needs in a daily basis. The initial version allows you to: - Calculate resistor value from color - Find resistor color from value - Ohm law calculator - Parallel and series resistor calculator - Parallel and series capacitor calculator - Voltage divider calculator - LED Resistor calculator - Capacitor charge and time constant calculator - 74xx ICs pinouts (7400 to 7460) - 4000 ICs pinouts (4000 to 4033) - Standard resistor values reference (E Series) - 78XX Voltage Regulators Pinout New features are being added continuously.
- (2020-12-11) LuisSniper: esta genial un poco mas completa de componentes seria perfecta
- (2020-06-29) Chaminda Senavirathna: Simply exellent
- (2019-10-11) Michael Montalvo: Excelente.
- (2019-06-02) Ammar Galala: Loved it
- (2019-03-31) Σļ Ƀӫӝї: me gusta y mucho, gracias
- (2018-08-05) Junior Alves: Cumpre o que promete.
- (2018-02-27) Sean Cannon: I'm giving three stars because of the promise. It is convenient to have electronics tools at one's fingertips, but this has only one tool so far. Admittedly a useful one, but I would like to see many others - resistors in parallel, voltage dividers, basic Ohm's law calculators, etc. as a start.
- (2018-02-16, v:0.0.3.1) p s: issue
age is invalid. Details: 'Could not load background script 'static/js/main.b688e8ed.js'.'. RELOAD CLOSE