Hides parts of Youtube that are unneeded/addictive: recommendations, related videos, comments.
Do you find yourself getting hooked by Youtube's recommended and related videos, but you don't want to deprive yourself completely of Youtube? This extension still lets you search and play videos, but hides the parts of Youtube that are unneeded and addictive: the front page recommendation feed, the related videos in the sidebar and end screen, and the comments. (Note: if you only want a subset of those things hidden, try HabitLab by Stanford)
- (2019-03-20) Patrick Flaherty: Great tool for anyone trying to overcome internet addiction.
- (2019-03-13) Urwah Khan: Good extension, however I wish there were more toggle options rather than just everything being blocked. For example, I want to keep comments on but everything else off, so now every time I want to comment on a video I need to disable the extension, comment and the re enable it :/
- (2019-02-14) Tawrat Hossain: It just excellent. I was looking for this kind of extension. It blocks all related videos and comment section also. Now I can save my time from Youtube.
- (2019-01-05) Brent Morgensen: This app is exactly what I've needed help me with my time management. Gets ride of all the easy distractions and keeps only what you need.
- (2018-08-25) Abhi DN: Superb! Now the amount of time that I save (by not looking at the comments or the recommended videos and only just watching videos that are really needed by me) is really huge. Now YouTube is really peaceful for me.
- (2018-07-03) Jiri Svoboda: Brilliant, just something I was looking for. Apart from other similar extensions, this one does not hide subscription section. I would also welcome hidden Trends section