Hide YouTube related videos, comments, video suggestions wall, homepage recommendations, trending tab, and other distractions.
A browser extension to remove YouTube distractions, including the recommended sidebar, endscreen video suggestions, user comments, homepage related videos feed, trending tab, turn off autoplay or annotations, and more. Toggle the options through the popup to customize your own YouTube experience! Compatible with mobile YouTube, m.youtube.com, through Kiwi Browser or Yandex Browser on Android. Also works on video embeds. Request a feature: https://forms.gle/eJTVhmGtG5zp6YQE7 Unhook YouTube is available as an add-on for: - Firefox or Firefox for Android: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/youtube-recommended-videos/ - Microsoft Edge: https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/detail/unhook-remove-youtube-r/hebpjnnclppdnfghdnmhgdljmjpfhggk If you find this extension useful, please donate: PayPal.me/hashing OPTIONS - Hide Homepage Feed - Hide home tab and redirect to subscriptions - Hide Sidebar - Hide Recommended, i.e. Related Videos - Hide Live Chat - Hide Playlist - Hide End Screen Videowall - Hide End Screen Cards - Hide Comments - Hide Profile Photos of commenters - Hide Mix Radio Playlists - Hide Merch, Tickets, Offers - Hide Video Info - Hide Video Buttons Bar (incl. like/dislikes) - Hide Channel (profile + subscribe button) - Hide Video Description - Hide Top Header - Hide Notification Button + Title Count - Hide Left Sidebar Extra (subscriptions list, "More from YouTube") - Hide Channels - Hide Best of YouTube - Hide More from YouTube - Hide Irrelevant Search Results ("Related to your search", "Latest from", "Searches related to", "People also search for", etc.) - Hide and Redirect Trending - Hide and Redirect Subscriptions - Disable Autoplay - Disable Annotations - Disable and Redirect Playlists CHANGELOG [1.5.2] 2021-08-21 - Hide comment teaser with "hide comments" option [1.5.1] 2021-05-16 - Add feature request form - https://forms.gle/eJTVhmGtG5zp6YQE7 - Remove "hide up next" option (next video is no longer a separate area in sidebar) [1.5.0] 2021-04-02 - Fix: unhide notifications settings toggles [1.4.9] 2021-03-29 - Fix: broken redirect [1.4.8] 2021-03-26 - New feature: separate option to hide transcript/chapters - Enhancement: improvements to annotations feature - Enhancement: route logo to subscriptions if "redirect to subscriptions" is checked - Enhancement: change extension icon when disabled - Fix: settings initialization [1.4.7] 2021-03-13 - New feature: turn Unhook on/off in popup panel - Various bug fixes and improvements [1.4.5] 2021-03-03 - Better onboarding [1.4.4] 2021-02-28 - New feature: hide homepage tab and redirect to subscriptions - Fix: centering on every window size [1.4.3] 2020-02-18 - New feature: hide "up next" video in sidebar [1.4.2] 2021-02-15 - Fix: fall back storage for older browsers [1.4.1] 2021-02-13 - Fix: custom scrollbar not showing - Fix: do not toggle autoplay if setting is off [1.4.0] 2021-02-12 - Do not auto-hide left sidebar channels - New feature: half-filled checkboxes - Fix: header vertical centering on mobile [1.3.9] 2021-02-11 - Various bugfixes [1.3.8] 2021-02-10 Options Popup - New feature: Add dark theme - New feature: Add ability to collapse sub-options - New feature: Add scrollbar General - Fix: Chrome Canary compatibility - New feature: Troubleshooting page - New feature: Add option to hide fundraiser - New feature: Add option to disable and redirect subscriptions page - Enhancement: Compartmentalize left sidebar options - Enhancement: Separate description and channel options - Enhancement: Hide new autoplay button - Various bugfixes [1.3.4] 2020-04-25 - New Feature: add option to remove channel and description - New Feature: don't autocheck parent checkbox if all child checkboxes are checked - Enhancement: rewrite pre-hide home and recommendations - Fix: correctly hide mixes on classic YouTube [1.3.3] 2020-04-24 - Enhancement: modify whitespace in extension popup UI - Fix: unhide "save to" and "share" popups - Fix: correct "hide comments" feature on some mobile dimensions [1.3.2] 2020-04-22 - New Feature: hide irrelevant search results ("Related to your search", "Latest from __", "For you", "Searches related to") - New Feature: hide Mix playlists in recommended and search - New Feature: always hide popups - Enhancement: reorder options - Enhancement: hide game offer when "Hide Merch, Tickets, Offers" - Enhancement: hide previous/next arrows on mobile when autoplay is off - Fix: disable links for trending in [category] as well when option selected - Fix: compatibility with "Enhancer for YouTube" [1.3.1] 2020-03-27 - Enhancement: add donation link - Fix: classic YouTube description hidden by default [1.3.0] 2020-03-25 - New Feature: hide profile photos of comments - New Feature: disable autoplay and/or annotations - New Feature: hide video info (including like/dislike bar), hide top header - Enhancement: remove jQuery and restructure checkboxes - Fix: "hide left bar bloat" dynamic for when signed in or out - Fix: change center requirement to 2:1 ratio or less [1.2.8] 2019-09-30 - Enhancement: pre-hide sidebar content before options are loaded - Fix: center if sidebar is hidden for <=1.9:1 videos - Fix: trending redirect before options are set [1.2.7] 2019-09-08 - New Feature: always hide homepage ad - New Feature: mobile YouTube (m.youtube.com) compatibility - New Feature: center content if sidebar is checked and video is 16:9 or less - Enhancement: redirect /feed/trending if trending tab is disabled - Fix: trending checkbox hides watch later [1.2.6] 2019-03-14 - Enhancement: hide/show trending tab - Various bug fixes [1.2.5] 2019-03-12 - New Feature: pre-hide homepage before settings are loaded [1.2.4] 2019-03-12 - Enhancement: automatically apply changes to webpage when checkboxes are toggled - Enhancement: add the option to hide merch and live chat [1.2.3] 2018-09-09: - Enhancement: toggle homepage feed, playlists - Fix: unsynced play bar on videos with wide dimensions [1.2.2] 2018-08-30: - Fix: CSS for irregularly sized videos and playlists [1.2.1] 2018-08-20: - Fix: center content [1.2.0] 2018-07-30: - New Feature: add options to hide/show elements [1.1.0] 2018-07-28: - Fix: center content [1.0.0] 2018-06-05: - Initial Release YouTube is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- (2021-10-18) George Beard: DOES EXACTLY WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TO, THANK YOU VERY MUCH DEV
- (2021-10-15) Harsh Wankhade: Best extension to remove useless distracting youtube videos on the homepage and sidebar.
- (2021-10-13) Derek Miller: The best
- (2021-10-13) Chino Academy: The best, I love it, blessings to the people who have created. Thank u so much
- (2021-10-09) Shenna Wew: works great, remove bloat
- (2021-10-09) r f: Exactly what I needed. I've been using BlockSite for ages, trying to completely block youtube, but there are too many occasions where useful videos are blocked. This is 100x better solution, much more targeted and precise than my previous overkill approach. Exactly what I've needed for a very very long time. Probably one of the best plugins yet, right after the AdBlocker types.
- (2021-10-08) SabyasachiPramanik Tech: I was finding such a thing for a long time. Thank you
- (2021-10-08) Selly Gobeze: Thank you so much for creating this!!! I love this extension - it saves me from the temptations of the Youtube algorithm and lets me be in control.
- (2021-10-08) 아지: I love it. Thank you.
- (2021-10-06) Mohammad Jarab'ah: It's Awesome, Keep Going ✨.
- (2021-10-05) Bunch of Atoms: Great and effective way to reduce on-screen-time. An option to turn it off for just 30 minutes or so would be a great additional feature, since I sometimes use recommendations for research, but forget to turn Unhook on again.
- (2021-10-05) Jeffrey Wang: Good Job.
- (2021-10-02) P K: awesomeeeeeeee. cure for youtube addiction XD
- (2021-09-30) Alex Biet: Yes! Wow! Much needed. Disables all Youtube's dark UX tricks that make you spend extra time watching videos.
- (2021-09-30) Christopher Raphael: I am so delighted to have found this. This extension is helping me study on YouTube without getting distracted by the recommendations I used to get while I pause a video. Glory to the developer.
- (2021-09-30) Ross Jacobs: Does exactly what is says it will do. I didn't know I needed this until I saw it working! Redirected from https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=28698979
- (2021-09-29) I feel like I just entered another YouTube universe. This is a universe where all I have to do is to look at my subscriptions and check out who has uploaded a recent video. If I want to watch a video with specific content, I can search for it -- what a concept! -- without having to wade through garbage recommendations the next time I log on to YouTube. I don't have a lot of $$ to donate, but I'm definitely sending you a few bucks. Thank you so much!
- (2021-09-28) Igor Rocha: Full of great features - exactly what I was looking for. Respects privacy and runs offline. Overall great software!
- (2021-09-26) Captain stix: Doesn't work anymore for me. If it is enabled, Youtube doesn't allow me to watch a video. Whenever I click on a video, it brings me back to the subscription page.
- (2021-09-25) Insightful Lives: just loved it!! I am using it to study in a undistracted environment, keep it up!!
- (2021-09-25) Adam: Nice to have an extension that does this and doesn't require access to every site I visit.
- (2021-09-25) Roronoa Zoro: helpful and easy to use
- (2021-09-24) Shrenik Bothra: works with phone too in yandex browser
- (2021-09-23) prashant mumbarkar: Thanks for adding 100 years to my life :) Also please let me know if you have similar app for android . God bless you :)
- (2021-09-23) Joma Bastos G P: OK5!
- (2021-09-23) Arshdeep Sandhu: Il fait ce qu'il dit.
- (2021-09-21) Set Nova: Finally, I've found an app that will UNHOOK me from being a mindless zombie. Spending all my freetime on YouTube and then feeling bad because I'm unproductive. It's over now! Thank you, guys - I'm saying this from the bottom of my heart. It's the first time I EVER wrote a rewiew to a browser extension! You're worth it!
- (2021-09-20) Daria Re: Great extension! Easy to use. Thank you very much for your effort!
- (2021-09-19) Sanjana Dutta: Best!
- (2021-09-18) Max G: A useful extension for people who want to remove a bit of noise from their life. Why remove playlist videos though? That's a deal breaker for me.
- (2021-09-17) 김차현: WOW
- (2021-09-17) Samuel: I never leave reviews but I had to say to the creator/developer of this extension THANK YOU SO MUCH. I absolutely hate opening my YouTube to recommended videos I will never watch. Anything I want to see I will search for myself.
- (2021-09-14) Yasin Arabi: Let's don't let youtube waste our times.
- (2021-09-13) Crumbae: This has helped me become so much productive. I have been a YouTube addict for almost 7 years and this has help me to get rid from it. Before this I tried site blocker but sometimes I had to use YouTube for useful purpose and I see recommendations and I get addicted all over again.
- (2021-09-12) Rakshith Bhat: And I thought that adblock was the greatest extension ever.
- (2021-09-11) Lewin Hustedt: Hammer! Hab danach gesucht und es gefunden!
- (2021-09-08) finze: 100/10
- (2021-09-07) اشرف خضير: thank you so much simple and helpful best extension I ever have
- (2021-09-05) Van Ark: Noticed lately I'm clicking on some interesting, but still time-wasting videos on YouTube instead of doing the work I had to do. Now just installed this extension, and the home feed on YT is gone, also when I have the video I want (like some music for background work) I also do not see any recommendations or suggestions, just the 1 video. I didn't change any setting, just installed, so simple solution that fixed the problem ASAP.
- (2021-09-03) Matija Fucek: Simple yet powerful, it did exactly what I needed. 5/5
- (2021-09-02) probably: does exactly what I wanted
- (2021-08-31) Wilsonality: I love this extension! It's super helpful for being able to use Youtube without getting distracted by the recommended feed or notifications from my subscriptions. I use it most when I'm studying or watching the long videos that sit and collect dust in my Watch Later (lmao), and I have at least three of the features on at all times. It's made my Youtube experience so much better. Serious thank you to the developers!!
- (2021-08-30) Gar: does what it says
- (2021-08-28) Zahid: Great! YouTube is such a trash these days. It's impossible to watch YouTube without this extension. I don't need the garbage recommendations.
- (2021-08-23) SaltyArtsyBro: It's awesome, the YouTube interface is so much cleaner and I find myself using it more deliberately rather than just when I'm bored.
- (2021-08-23) 苗字名前: This is amazing. It's fantastic. But just one more. I wish you could make the search recommendations be hidden because it annoys me when my search bar suggests videos that I have no interests in when I search something.
- (2021-08-23) Manuel Xavier: This is godsend. I'm definitely donating. Thank you!
- (2021-08-23) Вот-Явас Ужо Отсель: Приложение реально сохраняет ваши нервы, т. к. большинство людей бесят нагло навязываемые функции. Тем более такие, что мешают, например, спокойно досмотреть видео до самого конца.
- (2021-08-20) Alexander Opeykin: Thanks! I was just about to make an extension like this. Luckily I checked the store first. Exactly what I needed. Works really well.
- (2021-08-19) Daniel: Thank you so much for creating this extension! The YouTube home page is clearly designed to hijack your mind and I'm so glad I can use this extension to bypass it.
- (2021-10-17, v:1.5.2) Tannie Nguyen: Hide chapters not working
Hiding chapters is not working
- (2021-10-04, v:1.5.2) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Sugestion: Collapse / Hide left sidebar on homepage (startpage) and on channel page
It wiuld be useful, if you could collapse or hide the left sidebar on the youtube homepage (startpage) and on the channel page.
- (2021-08-23, v:1.5.2) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Suggestion: Hide share button (with share arrow-symbol)
It would be useful to hide the share button (with the share arrow-symbol) on the video page.
- (2021-08-08, v:1.5.1) Mohammed Mesum Hussain: Unhook for Odysee please?
I really love Unhook YouTube. I have been using it for a while now, and even removed YouTube app from my android to download YouTube webapp with Unhook (using Kiwi browser). Now I am considering switching to Odysee, but there is no Unhook for that..... Can you please make one for Odysee too? Would be much appreciated. Thanks!
- (2021-08-08, v:1.5.1) Alex: you need to increase the on / off button at least 1.5 times
now it's hard to move the mouse over her
- (2021-07-29, v:1.5.1) ABDOURAZAK MOHAMED: Business Partnership Inquiry
Hi. My name Is Abdourazak. i am a fan of your chrome extension for youtube and have installed it . i was wondering if you are interested in a business partnership to offer the chrome extension as a monthly subscription. Looking forward to hear from you.
- (2021-07-28, v:1.5.1) Michael: Video Centering
When I first installed the app, it centered the video, but when I unchecked Hide Live Chat, it uncentered, and now nothing will persuade it to center again. I rechecked Hide Live Chat and everything in the same category. Nothing works. And yes, I refreshed.
- (2021-07-08, v:1.5.1) Ethan A.: Video Centering after recommendations are removed
I noticed that when recommended videos on the right side are hidden, the current video frame and comments are still aligned on the left side. I was thinking it would be interesting if there was an option to center comments and the video frame if recommended videos were hidden. Love the app!
- (2021-06-05, v:1.5.1) Luke: Does this extension remove the "more videos" bar that pops up with you pause a video?
Just wondering if your extension does this. If it it would be a very welcome feature!
- (2021-05-07, v:1.5.0) Lynne Sheppard: Redirect home to explore page
Your tool is amazing and works great. I have been using it for two+ years now and I love that you keep it up to date. You guys have an option to redirect home to subscriptions. Could you please also add a redirect to explore from home page? I prefer the trending page to the home page because it has more current / popular videos. It would be great if you could do this! If not that's ok as well though.
- (2021-04-29, v:1.5.0) Zopyrus: Consider making your code Opensource
I would love to use this extension, but I only install trusted extensions.
- (2021-04-22, v:1.5.0) Hezirel: Keyboard shortcuts
Hey man ! First of all thank you so much for your work, i got to really unhook from that damn recommandations and autoplay cycles. Felt like a trapped rabbit. Secondly i have 2 features suggestions that i would really appreciate. 1 : Integrate Keyboard shortcut for specific blocking ? 2 : Do you think it would be possible to have a random mix from all time from subscribed channels ? I really curated my subscription list to have quality content so i would like to kind of turn it into my own tv channel while removing myself from the burden of choosing what to watch. Not sure if it is do able tho thanks again man and keep up the good work ( kinda broke right not but tipping you via paypal when i can )
- (2021-04-08, v:1.5.0) Nulled Plugins: Donate
Thank you for all the work you have done! I used to spend over five hours a day on YouTube clicking on recommendations, then finishing the video, then clicking on another recommendation, and so on... and neglecting my studies and responsibilities because of the addiction. Downloading Unhook is one of the best things I've done and it has truly given me back my life. Do you accept donations?
- (2021-03-20, v:1.4.7) Dr. House: remove embedded 'More Videos' bar
this is a good addon, but it didn't do the one thing I was hoping... when pausing embedded YouTube videos, there's an annoying 'More Videos' bar that pops up: https://i.imgur.com/IgVNg5C.png Unhook didn't have the option to remove it, so my suggestion is that it be added for others to use - I did figure out in uBlock how to do it: www.youtube.com##.ytp-scroll-min.ytp-pause-overlay
- (2021-03-18, v:1.4.7) Pen Suls: view hider
does this extension have an option to hide views?
- (2021-03-09, v:1.4.5) DaytonDoesStuff: IOS
Can you make a version for iOS?
- (2021-03-09, v:1.4.5) Bernardo Riede: How to donate?
How can I contribute or show support? I cannot find any account to make a donation to.
- (2021-03-07, v:1.4.5) TB Fullstack: Request
Very good extension. Is there a way I can put a password lock or time limit on the extension? I don't want to be able to access it whenever I feel like. Wouldn't mind if it even cost, thanks.
- (2021-02-24, v:1.4.3) thatkidaathi: Removing the Home Tab
I love this plugin, I've been looking for something like this for months! Great job. I noticed that the "Home" link is still available and if you click on it, it shows an empty page. Is it possible to get rid of the "Home" tab completely?
- (2021-02-18, v:1.4.1) Zeno Zonneveldt: Mixes/Radio won't disappear
I've tried resetting and disabling my other extensions, but it's not removing Youtube Mixes/Radio for me
- (2021-02-13, v:1.3.8) Pi Pi: You can't hide comments on your mobile.
I can't hide comments on my mobile If you use the desktop, you'll hide the comments.
- (2021-02-11, v:1.3.8) Neverdusk: Subscribed channels hidden.
I had all of my subscribed channels suddenly hidden by this plugin. Since I have several ad/content blockers and YouTube-oriented plugins, it took me a while to realize it was this plugin behind it, and which option restored them. The largest issue is that this option toggles itself on by default, even for existing users, when I believe most users would be caught off guard by their subscriptions disappearing. If you could have this off by default, it would lead to a lot less confusion.
- (2021-02-11, v:1.3.8) Aleks Ich: Sudden unwanted change
Hi. So today I noticed the AddOn isnt working properly anymore. It still blocks the recommendations, but suddenly its blocking also all of my subscribed channels and I cant see if they uploaded new videos. I only want the AddOn to remove recommendations, thats it. Nothing more. Is there any way to make that work again? Im using Chrome.
- (2021-02-11, v:1.3.8) Arnau Torné: Hide microphone icon for voice searches
Can be possible?
- (2021-02-03, v:1.3.4) VENOM UINHON: It's not removing the mixes from the home page.
It's not removing the mixes from the home page.
- (2021-01-28, v:1.3.4) DaytonDoesStuff: Homepage feed
Great extension! I was wondering can you add a feature that replaces the homepage feed with videos that are from/similar to the history section? Can you also add a feature that is a topic blocker so I can not see any videos that I don't like?
- (2021-01-22, v:1.3.4) d: Hide Subscription box
I have the bad habit of not only clicking too many videos on the recommended page but also automatically opening the subscription box even if I don't intent to do that when I open YouTube. Which is why I would highly appreciate a hide subscription box feature as well.Thank you for your work though!!
- (2020-12-15, v:1.3.4) Obinna Onyeije: Extension options resetting
This extension stopped working. It resets the options every time I changed to a different page. Some things are still hidden, but others aren't, and new options I would like to block are not working. Before this, it was the best extension for the task. Hoping this is fixed soon.
- (2020-12-02, v:1.3.4) kurage: ホームの設定のアップデート
Is it possible to hide the "viewers also watch this channel" on the home screen?
- (2020-11-12, v:1.3.4) Steven Kraml: Available on mobile Chrome?
Is there a way to install this on android phone Google Chrome? I already downloaded it for Firefox on my desktop and it works amazing!
- (2020-11-05, v:1.3.4) hamza salim: Adding allow comments for certain channels
Hi, can you add this feature: Adding allow comments for certain channels
- (2020-11-03, v:1.3.4) Natalia Balueva: Is there a way to turn it off for a time-being, without clicking on every box?
It's a great extension, but it would be difficult to manually uncheck all the boxes and then manually check them again when needed...
- (2020-10-15, v:1.3.4) Mo Shalabi: Disallow users from changing ext. settings
I'm trying to get this installed on all of our students Chromebooks, but wondering if there's a way to ensure users will not be able to change the settings, or if there's a way to set a default settings and roll it out to all chromebooks. Please advise. Thank you
- (2020-10-14, v:1.3.4) Flake Rocks: Very Crucial Update
Hey, I think this extension is Great, one improvement or update rather will make it perfect in my opinion, at least this is what I would do but since you guys already have a running extension, I decided to write this message I think there should be a option to enable some channels, so If I click disable all and add a channel link in enable option then only the content of that channel should show on my home feed, I can also tell you how to accomplish this Simple, ask user to enter the channel link, use YouTube's API to get all videos from that channel and I am sure YouTube adds a video ID for each video container, so yeah just add a if statement to check if that array of videos is present or not, few lines of code and big improvement in use case. Thanks
- (2020-10-09, v:1.3.4) Ivan Vujošević: Visible comments
Everything seems good except that the comments aren't being hidden.
- (2020-10-09, v:1.3.4) Rainbow Warrior Princess: Suggestion: Expand video description
It would be useful, if you could add the option to expand the video description, so that I don't have to expand it manually by clicking on "more".
- (2020-09-21, v:1.3.4) Maurice Wessling: "Sign in to YouTube" nag screen
Such a great extention, especially to hide the toxic recommendation algorithm. Is it also possible to hide the "Sign in to YouTube" nag screen? [https://freeimage.host/i/2uvq22]
- (2020-09-12, v:1.3.4) Zopyrus 2: Please make your extension open source!
Please make your extension open source!
- (2020-07-29, v:1.3.4) Laurent Julien: Distinguishing "normal" and "recommended" video suggestions
Hello. Your plugin has impressive and useful functions. However, it's missing a very important one. Currently, there is a single option for hiding the whole recommended videos sidebar. Actually, it would be useful to add a separate option to hide "recommended for you" videos, while keeping the actual related "normal" suggestions. Distinguishing "normal" suggestions and "recommended" ones is very important. Google's machine learning recommendation algorithm has been giving me nightmares since 2018 : the "recommended for you" videos always seems to be unrelated bullsh*t, sometime not even in my own langage 💢 This problem drives me crazy, like spam. Implementing this option would be a HUGE relief for users like me.
- (2020-07-22, v:1.3.4) Laurent Julien: "Recommended for you" video suggestions
Hi ! Thank you very much for your plugin. Currently, an option hides the whole recommended videos sidebar. I think it would be greatly improved by adding a separate sub-option to hide the "recommended for you" videos while keeping the actual related "normal" suggestions. Discriminating those is really important. Google's machine learning recommendation algorithm has been giving me nightmares since 2018. I don't stop seeing unrelated bullsh*t, sometimes not even in my own langage. This problem drives me crazy, exactly like spams. Implementing this option would be a HUGE relief... Actually, I found a partial solution to my problem : a script running with Tampermonkey : https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/372506 However, it's from 2018 and has bugs. The script isn't executed when accessing in-playlist videos. Maybe sharing this could help you...
- (2020-06-29, v:1.3.4) IAmNotAFunguy: "YouTube TV" Nagboxes?
Can I use this to permanently disable the random nagbox that pops up in the corner and says "Tired of cable, Try YouTube TV"?
- (2020-06-08, v:1.3.4) Vitor Gonçalves: add separate option to hide play next
Hey human, thank your for the plugin! It's amazing. It'd be cool if there was a separate option to hide the play next widget. I don't want suggestions, but sometimes I want the automatic play next, and I have to activate suggestions to toggle that check on youtube.
- (2020-06-05, v:1.3.4) Henrik B: Please make this for Safari!
Please make this for Safari!
- (2020-05-24, v:1.3.4) George Green: Donation
Hello - happy to donate, but PP wants to charge insane fees. Do you have revolut or another way to receive money ?
- (2020-05-08, v:1.3.4) Ahmed ThePro: Disable Double Click To Enter Full Screen
Hey, i have been using this extension and it is working great, but I have noticed two things you can add that will improve the extension. First add an option to disable the double click to enter the full screen, and second add an option to disable scrolling down to go to the comments on the full screen. Thanks, and please let me know through my Email: [email protected]
- (2020-05-04, v:1.3.4) Gabriel: Amazing! Only one thing missing for me
First of all thank you, after DF Tube stopped working I was really lost and the other YouTube extensions were too complex. You should give a better name for your extension since It took me weeks to find yours. The only one feature I am missing is the ability to block only the Subscriptions on the left side button, if you could add this feature It you really be amazing and I would tell to all my friends about this amazing extension. Thanks again.
- (2020-05-01, v:1.3.4) Malcolm Crawley: Newest Update
I love this extension, and rely on it for a non-intrusive, visually "clean", much more enjoyable Youtube experience. Clean Up Youtube is a Youtube watcher's MUST. That said, I do find it frustrating that it took me roughly 1 month (until yesterday, 4/30/20, in fact) to determine that sudden undesirable changes in how Youtube displayed on two of my systems was not due to Youtube changes; but owing to an update (or updates) of my installed Clean Up Youtube extension, of which I was wholly unaware. The update's default settings very much changed things for me on Youtube, and I could not figure out how to override those changes. One particularly annoying example was that I lost Autoplay functionality--or rather, Autoplay remained, but I could no longer view the sidebar playlist for the purpose of skipping ahead or going back, nor could I check or uncheck Autoplay because that button was gone suddenly. Here is where I really wish to go with all that I just outlined. One--I would greatly appreciate a way of knowing that this extension has just been updated in the future. Two-- since this most recent update nearly upended my accustomed Youtube experience; an explanation of (as opposed to a mere listing of) any new features/functions would be extremely helpful. Frankly, yesterday, I found out that this extension had been updated quite by happenstance. Once I realized an update had occurred, and put 2 and 2 together, I was able by hit-and-miss to return things to my former great (with Clean Up Youtube installed) Youtube experience.
- (2020-04-27, v:1.3.4) Abby Li: New change?
Hi, recently the "hide left bar extra" has started causing my subscriptions to disappear. Is there any way to denote that as not "extra"?
- (2020-04-24, v:1.3.2) Tahir Dikmen: Add to playlist error!
When the extantion is active, we can not click "SAVE" button for save video to playlist. Can you fix it? Thanks.
- (2020-04-23, v:1.3.2) KB Seo: Save to window
Hello, thank you for making this great add-on. 'Save to' window doesn't appear when I click the save button. It works fine until yesterday, so it seems that recent update made the problem. Unchecking all options and page reloading was not helpful. But, after I turned off the add-on, save button works well. Link below is the captured video. https://www.dropbox.com/s/4qv6t5cj0ghlbsz/saveto.mp4?dl=0