The ultimate Scratch experience.
The Ultimate Scratch (https://scratch.mit.edu) Experience ### Bring It Back! ### Brings back the Discuss and Wiki buttons to the navbar (but only if you want to). ### Easiest Extension Experience ### Let anyone with Furball install your project's experimental extensions in a flash with the Furball project extension. ### New Navbars, New Navbars Everywhere ### Experience the new navbar everywhere (even on the Wiki)! ### Scratch Has Never Been So Gorgeous ### With style enhancements everywhere, you will wonder how you ever found plain Scratch appealing. ### Flash Is Dead, Long Live HTML5 ### With the Adobe Flash "end of life" coming up, be ready with the ablility to switch between the Scratch Flash player and the amazing HTML5 Phosphorus player by Nathan Dinsmore. Scratch is developed by the Lifelong Kindergarten Group at the MIT Media Lab. See https://scratch.mit.edu/.
- (2020-11-27) Sam Vuckovic: Great extension, but doesn't work on 3.0 pages.
- (2020-10-10) DogeDecides: good but now I can never sign in in my computer or sign out I have to use a different computer
- (2020-09-21) Jax Tippets: Absolutely love it! But... I feel like this needs to be updated for Scratch 3.0.
- (2019-07-24) Taylan Everitt-Story: Great in 2.0 but now....
- (2019-04-21) bruh: I have been using this extension since it first came out, and it has always been 5/5!
- (2018-10-25) Midi Roblox: This. Is. AWESOME! It's like I'm seeing the future of how all the pages will be like when Scratch 3 is released in August 2019. I love how I can bring back the "Discuss" button that Scratch refuses to bring back and even though I haven tested out the "Lights Out" mode, it looks pretty good from the screenshots. I'll update my review once I check out the other features. This deserves 5 Stars! Keep up the good work.
- (2018-04-01) Durb: i loved it i just started using it too
- (2018-03-16) TheSubatomicPlatypus: Amamzing!
- (2017-09-10) emile bee: I like how it gives you a notification when you get a scratch message. But when I first loaded it up, it said I had 331 messages.
- (2017-07-29) Hampton Moore: It makes scratch SOOO much better
- (2017-07-27) Andrew Rodebaugh: First review! Really love the discuss changes that this extension adds... I suggested this in the forum but I want infinite scroll for the topics. Keep on the good work!
- (2020-11-04, v:1.8) Jeremiah Orris: Errors "im Getting"
It Says "oops Can't turn Night light on" When you code at Day and night
- (2019-09-15, v:1.8) Canslp: sound discuss
replaces 'sounds' tab in editor with 'discuss'
- (2019-09-15, v:1.8) Canslp: nm
wait is nightmode just for the site not the editor
- (2017-08-19, v:1.4) DeleteThisAcount: it has a problem
when i scroll the forums dont show what i seen