Easily locate the text you searched from google's results page.
Improve your productivity when searching google! Google gives you 1-2 gray lines in each search result, with this extension you can click on them and redirect to the page with auto-scroll to the exact sentence you saw on the gray lines. *Give it a try, it will change the way you search!* Features: * Makes the gray lines in google's search linkable * Placing a small target icon near the text you search * Flashing with the target icon and the paragraph background * Support all languages, including RTL Found bugs? Please use the "support" tab in google web store before leaving a negative feedback.
- (2021-01-25) Vinicius de Moraes: Great premise; unfortunately does not seem to be working anymore =/
- (2020-11-14) Agx F: Found it works in English, but not for Chinese, please fix. updated 9/20, stopped working completely after new ver. chrome.
- (2020-01-15) Celeste Parker: It's been working well for me! I've missed the google quick scroll extension for years and this is the closest replacement I've found.
- (2019-04-04) Dino Korah: This is great!! Works pretty well; my only concern would be the colouration of the link, especially when working with the dark mode extension Dark Reader (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dark-reader/eimadpbcbfnmbkopoojfekhnkhdbieeh). It will be awesome if the colouration can be removed, keeping just the underline styling on hover.
- (2018-11-21) Roman Kornev: Doesn't work
- (2018-10-22) Daniel D92: It's an awesome extension, but it's not working anymore. I've been trying to search something similar but haven't found it.
- (2018-06-21) Gaurang Tandon: Wonderful concept, but the extension size can be easily reduced I believe. 3.2MB is too high. Maybe you should begin by minifying all your extension code. If you post your code on GitHub, other developers might also help you out. Good day! EDIT: Thanks for the minification and continuous updates on this extension. 154KB is a good start :)
- (2018-02-25) Neculai I. Fantanaru: I just install, and doesn't work ! It doesn't highlight my words I search, and non phrases.
- (2018-01-30) qwerty: nicely made extension!
- (2017-11-25) Arik Schwartz: Very comfortale!
- (2017-11-12) Omer Korner: This extension is a life saver. In so many cases google's results show you relevant text which is hard to find on the page - this makes life so much easier as it points you in the direction of that text. 5/5, will use daily!
- (2017-11-08) Nir Duan: Not everyday you find something that makes google search better!! always looked for something to get direct in-page links from the gray comments!
- (2018-10-07, v:0.9.13) Kyle Kingsly: Not working
I loved this extension (great replacement for google quick scroll), but unfortunately it's not working with the latest version of Chrome and google. Can you please look into the issue?
- (2018-08-20, v:0.9.13) Ronnie Yeung: Not compatible with auto-page extensions !
It's simple but innovative. Appreciate a lot. However just found no link connection is available if using extensions to auto load following pages (e.g. autopagerize) . Any fix?
- (2018-04-10, v:0.9.11) Allen K: An option to turn off blinking icon
This extension is really helpful.Thanks! Would like an option to turn off blinking icon. The blinking target icon sometimes distract attention.