Print any Amazon FBA labels (product, shipping, LTL, SPD labels) directly to your thermal printer.
Label Resizer is a tool for Amazon FBA sellers and helps them to customize and print any FBA labels directly from Seller Central through their thermal or desktop inkjet and laser printers. Our extension works with ANY Amazon FBA labels (product, shipping, box label, LTL labels) and resizes them to your thermal printer label's size or to your FBA-up paper/sticker (Avery type) labels. Also it lets you add extra text on any kind of FBA label like expire date and additional info so it saves you extra work and label also it helps you comply with any Amazon FBA policies or regulations It is very straightforward and easy to use, and it will save a lot of time of your FBA shipments. Our new and unique features provide great assistance to your seller operations. To mention some of them, Label Resizer 1. Works for every types of labels like FNSKU barcodes, shipping, product, LTL and box labels, and supports all DYMO, Zebra, Rollo and other thermal label sizes. 2. Custom text on the product labels; it lets you add text at the Header, Footer and Side of the label 3. Add extra text on FBA Box labels 4. Add FBA Shipment Box ID on amazon partnered shipping labels. 5. Add merchant SKUs on our product labels, separator, shipping and Box labels. 6. Print Complete, untruncated Title option, which enables you to add full title of your product on your product and Box labels. 7. We support Avery paper types like 30-up print out for our customers, even if you do not have a thermal printer and have a standard inkjet or laser printer. This new feature enables our customers to print their customized labels on every commonly used Avery type label paper like 30-up. 8. Separator label option, which enables you to put a special label between each series of FNSKU. 9. Real Page Break option for Avery FBA UP Labels, which enables you to put page break between each series of FNSKU. 10. Add item number option, which enables you to put numbers on the right end of your labels. 11. Generic Labels allows you to print any generic any FBA required box label (like sold as set, team lift) when you need it. 12. Option to adjust font sizes of Header and Footer texts on your labels to grab the attention of your customers. 13. No need extra user information. Google or Amazon accounts are enough to login.
- (2021-03-20) Kristen Haugh: Worked for a Munbyn thermal printer. Thanks!
- (2020-08-01) Muhannad AbuMilhah: Similar to all other Label extension providers, the extension only works for Amazon USA and a very few extra countries. Amazon has boomed in Saudi Arabia for months, and I am surprised there is no extension dedicated for Amazon.sa
- (2020-02-19) Simon Swed: Perfect!!
- (2019-11-09) flyzone Ozone: This is a perfect extension to customize Amazon FBA labels. Thank you Label Resizer...
- (2019-11-08) Roger Dougherty: Like many Amazon FBA sellers I have struggled with barcode issues and printing readable, scan-able labels. All of that ended when I found your service. You guys are terrific and your service rocks!!! It worked the first time without any problems. Very pleased and I will upgrade to a paid plan very soon. No one should try selling on Amazon without using your valuable web service. The browser extension is also a great add-on for speed and efficiency. Thank you
- (2019-09-19) Reyhan Vural: Amazing, so glad I came across this! I've been looking for this solution for a while. AND IT's FREE! Thank you guys so much!
- (2018-10-02) Amazing tool for Amazon FBA labels. It saves so much time from using its extension. Now works well on both Chrome and Firefox. It also resizes labels from its web site on resizer menu. It has great features. One of them is Separator Label between each series of FNSKU which makes it easy to see where each product barcode starts and ends. The other one is Item Number on each product barcode label which keeps track of how many you put in a box.
- (2019-12-18, v:1.3.4) Jonathan Shepard: vertical
Hi the format is coming out vertical every time in chrome instead of horizontal when I download the label from amazon. I cannot figure out how to make it work. It used to work on my old computer but it's just not working anymore. Is there anything that could fix this? Thanks Jonathan
- (2019-07-05, v:1.2.9) Not working